Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S563 need to be merged with other server

hello R2
    S563 seems almost dying, some players are started to quit because the launch of new server. so there's only few players who online in S563. i having trouble when looking for a team in arena, mpd & wild because of it. so please, i request for S563 to be merged with other server.
    i hope you will accept my request R2
    thank you

yeah, s563 is dying
    merge our server!!!

Comment

is no ide to ask is not gonna happens.

S100 has ask for merg now for over 1.5 year noting happens. Just ask people to stop login with alt account and you have a bigre chance.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

1.5 years? well, you need to pay r2's attention that if you want your server to merged. maybe he/she will accept your request

Comment

Let the newest server reach their 1st month and merge with us since they transferred there. I'd love their reactions if that happens.

Comment

good idea

Comment

I know you may want a merger, but this is not the place for the post.. since you said 563.. and 563 is an oceanic please post your request on this thread, many thanks.
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

oh sorry, i never know about that
                thanks

Comment

Working...
                X