Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

S563 need to be merged with other server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milyar
    started a topic S563 need to be merged with other server

S563 need to be merged with other server

hello R2
    S563 seems almost dying, some players are started to quit because the launch of new server. so there's only few players who online in S563. i having trouble when looking for a team in arena, mpd & wild because of it. so please, i request for S563 to be merged with other server.
    i hope you will accept my request R2
    thank you

• Milyar
    replied
    oh sorry, i never know about that
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• GM_Magik
    replied
    I know you may want a merger, but this is not the place for the post.. since you said 563.. and 563 is an oceanic please post your request on this thread, many thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Raylim
    replied
    good idea

Leave a comment:

• R231751290
    replied
    Let the newest server reach their 1st month and merge with us since they transferred there. I'd love their reactions if that happens.

Leave a comment:

• Raylim
    replied
    1.5 years? well, you need to pay r2's attention that if you want your server to merged. maybe he/she will accept your request

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    is no ide to ask is not gonna happens.

S100 has ask for merg now for over 1.5 year noting happens. Just ask people to stop login with alt account and you have a bigre chance.

Leave a comment:

• Raylim
    replied
    yeah, s563 is dying
    merge our server!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X