Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Events without any logic.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Events without any logic.

    So this showed up few mins ago on Oceanic and we`ll get it tomorrow :

    Click image for larger version

Name:	10940495_850735898301111_8895457642494783861_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	1765263

    Yes, you can claim it if you already own 3 purple sylphs and yes its a Blue Medusa and yes this is a big middle finger from 7Road to everyone who exchanged 3 coins for a Green Medusa. Logic ? Not really, 7road dont have any logic on the events anymore, they just throw event after event pissing everyone off.

    I have a question tho if theres someone from oceanic with an orange and 2 purple sylphs, could you claimed reward ? Knowing R2/7Road, wont be surprised if you own 3 orange sylphs or 1 orange sylph and 2 purples (in my case) not being able to redeem reward.
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls


    Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k






    Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

  • #2
    No new coin exchange either.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
      No new coin exchange either.
      Might show up tomorrow after tree reset on all servers, so players earlier cant see whats on the exchange and use them for today.. or who the hell knows whats going on on the devils crib.
      Player: sunshinε
      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
      Guild: LostSouls


      Class: Knight
      Level: 80
      Battle Rating: 498k






      Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

      Comment


      • #4
        I was slightly irritated when I saw the event since I got a medusa from coins, but meh it's worse for people that had a small amount of coins, with the hoof event an all the rest I'm assuming I'll have coins to trash when they stop being generous with these events. The mahra is nice anyways, but yea the event was a bit, hmm strange to say the least. They could've given options so you could claim 1 of the "free" evolved sylphs or something, idk.

        And coin exchange probably in 23 hours on oceanic (ie tomorrow), but we'll see anyways.

        Comment


        • #5
          im not sure why everyone get that medusa with coins....with dimensions + sylph upg event u don't need much to make pan purple ...and its not hard ither to aquire materials sky trail ,god decent....

          I don't plan to use medusa just herc and gaia...

          also there might be later on exchange for gaia or other evolved slyphs,some mount or clothing that someone might miss

          plenty better option than medusa

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            I was slightly irritated when I saw the event since I got a medusa from coins, but meh it's worse for people that had a small amount of coins, with the hoof event an all the rest I'm assuming I'll have coins to trash when they stop being generous with these events. The mahra is nice anyways, but yea the event was a bit, hmm strange to say the least. They could've given options so you could claim 1 of the "free" evolved sylphs or something, idk.

            And coin exchange probably in 23 hours on oceanic (ie tomorrow), but we'll see anyways.
            The only thing i like is mahra, the Medusa is good also as i havent exchanged yet with coins but the event is kicking some players in the nuts as i said ( the ones who already exchanged for a green Medusa ), i mean they could give something better like you said, an evolved sylph. I have 19 coins so far, debating to take the green medusa or wait till tomorrow to see if i can get rewards with an orange and 2 purples sylphs.. not sure what to do
            Player: sunshinε
            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
            Guild: LostSouls


            Class: Knight
            Level: 80
            Battle Rating: 498k






            Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Nightfish View Post
              im not sure why everyone get that medusa with coins....with dimensions + sylph upg event u don't need much to make pan purple ...and its not hard ither to aquire materials sky trail ,god decent....

              I don't plan to use medusa just herc and gaia...

              also there might be later on exchange for gaia or other evolved slyphs,some mount or clothing that someone might miss

              plenty better option than medusa
              Because 3 coins are somehow easy to get than to make a purple sylph from white or green. And most of us get it for Class Wars due to Steal and Whispering Wind skills, otherwise its pretty much useless if you dont feed it with sepulcrums and mahra.
              Player: sunshinε
              Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
              Guild: LostSouls


              Class: Knight
              Level: 80
              Battle Rating: 498k






              Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                Because 3 coins are somehow easy to get than to make a purple sylph from white or green. And most of us get it for Class Wars due to Steal and Whispering Wind skills, otherwise its pretty much useless if you dont feed it with sepulcrums and mahra.
                yea its useless if no sepulcrums also if there will be more evolved sylphs or mounts that cost coins and we don't have I think it might be better option or some cool clothing.....

                im gona get S wings which I don't have and save rest coins if I really need medusa can make it very fast got all recources and I bealive around 1200 mahra needed for purple from blue..and that exclude blessings when using mahra and upg event

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Nightfish View Post
                  yea its useless if no sepulcrums also if there will be more evolved sylphs or mounts that cost coins and we don't have I think it might be better option or some cool clothing.....

                  im gona get S wings which I don't have and save rest coins if I really need medusa can make it very fast got all recources and I bealive around 1200 mahra needed for purple from blue..and that exclude blessings when using mahra and upg event
                  Well everyone gets what he wants, by the possibilities or by the playstyle. Some will get wings, others will get medusa and noobs will get the ring worth 8 coins hahaha
                  Player: sunshinε
                  Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                  Guild: LostSouls


                  Class: Knight
                  Level: 80
                  Battle Rating: 498k






                  Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Coin exchange is up btw

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                      Coin exchange is up btw
                      yeah, took a little longer before popping up lol
                      Lunay - Knighted knight
                      23.25M BR
                      Guild : SHIELD
                      West coast server r2 S38

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        made my first purple sylph 2 weeks ago and close to getting mt 2nd one needing 200 more mahra so getting a green medusa isnt that bad for me. most of the events are meh nowadays but free stuff is free stuff
                        IGN: princestewii
                        Class: Archer
                        Server: Kabam 86

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          So by now anyone knows if you own a orange sylph will it count as purple ?
                          Player: sunshinε
                          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                          Guild: LostSouls


                          Class: Knight
                          Level: 80
                          Battle Rating: 498k






                          Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            coin exchange

                            the new coin exchange

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	10896957_850753108299390_4156436116978932222_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	1707224

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I like how in a week they dropped the "value" of sylph gear shards, lol

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X