No announcement yet.

Events without any logic.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely better to exchange coins for clothing or mounts.
    Evolved sylphs are just to scr-ew players up after upgrading like their eve for blue to purple and they come with exchange.
    So now we don't even know whether to proceed with current (non-evolved) sylph upgrade or not...
    "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
    Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
    Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      I like how in a week they dropped the "value" of sylph gear shards, lol
      Like most of the things in this game, 1st they come out on sale at a incredible price, then you can get it very easily.. and whats funny is that people dont wait knowing that and still buy them overpriced.
      Player: sunshinε
      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
      Level: 80
      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
        Like most of the things in this game, 1st they come out on sale at a incredible price, then you can get it very easily.. and whats funny is that people dont wait knowing that and still buy them overpriced.
        But if stupid people aint around, who will entertain us?!
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

So by now anyone knows if you own a orange sylph will it count as purple ?
          I really hope so.On a toon I have an orange sylph and 2 purples and on the other one i have 4 purples.But I want the rewards on both so I can make 2 oranges on my main.
          Server: Kabam 17
          Player name: Dwarf
          Player level: 80
          Player class: Knight
          Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
          Battle rating: 615k
          Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
            Definitely better to exchange coins for clothing or mounts.
            Evolved sylphs are just to scr-ew players up after upgrading like their eve for blue to purple and they come with exchange.
            So now we don't even know whether to proceed with current (non-evolved) sylph upgrade or not...
            I am kind of in the same boat. I have 11 coins to use and was thinking of getting hercules along with some wings. I already have a 3 star blue eve with a little sepeclrum pun into it, not much so I would not be wasting too much, and mahra and sepeclrum is pretty easy to get now.

My main sylph is a 2 star purple hades with alot of sepelcrum. How much would it take to get the hercules as strong as the hades? For pvp, what would you rather have, hades or hercules? The thing is with the way things are right now, I don't see myself evolving hades, I don't spend anymore.

Comment

not going to lie when i saw the event fort he 3 purple sylphs i spat my tea out laughing id been telling people it was bad to exschange for a madusa with the coins its really bad to exschange any sylph really with the coins unless it was a gaia or a athena then yea id say its worth it

what it takes to get a hurc (for people wanting to get one next coin event)
              go farm the atol for a blue electro seal
              wait till the next marah event (should be able to use about 1200marah during the marah event all collected for free in dimentions)
              think everyone is sat on at least 4k star sand by now and should have enough star tears
              it really is that esay just takes time and alittle effort to do it

Comment

Free Mahra \o/

Why use balens for mahra when you can get it for free xD

PS : I Can one shoot Sunshine Easy !

Comment

Just to confirm its definitely upgrading 3 sylphs to purple lol, i read wrong thought you just had to make 1...made a big deal out of it running laps around my house..then some1 told me you have to make 3 *sigh*. I only have about 1.99% purple sylphs, so do ppl who already have purple + sylph get rewards or do ppl actually have to make it....because 3600+ mahra on sylphs in 3 days is mental even for a big casher or medium casher.

Edit: I want a free medusaaaaaaaaa ;( and it being blue makes it worse
                  Last edited by JrEVIL; 01-27-2015, 02:14 PM.
                  Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
                  ~
                  Server: s481
                  IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
                  Lvl80: Class Adv
                  BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
                  Guild:Heroes
                  Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
                  Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
                  58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

im getting free medusa tomorrow so thats awesome, but the whole concept of valueing coin exchange is beyong my reasoning.

i dont understand how a mount (some 2/3 coins other 5 i think?) is more than one blue belt of sylph eq. not only that, but tomorrow (or oceanic today) its suddenly half of the value.

if this will be last exchange i think i get some whips, since resis crystlas are expensive and quite reasonable to get.
                    btw isnt lv 5 resis crystal better than lv 6? cz if you can get 3 lv 5 crystal and wait till synth event you have 1 lv6 and get 1 lv 5 in return for only 2 coins more

Comment

I still don't understand why would someone exchange 3 coin for a green sylph, ok it's evolved but it's still green, you'll need a ton of mahra to get to purple so you're just saving 1k sand and 10 star which are the easiest part of upgrading a sylph. It's such a waste...

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                        But if stupid people aint around, who will entertain us?!
                        This makes me think of AntiAparhsadsajjblah, where did he go ?

Comment

Originally posted by danotz View Post
                          I really hope so.On a toon I have an orange sylph and 2 purples and on the other one i have 4 purples.But I want the rewards on both so I can make 2 oranges on my main.
                          I havent found out anything yet, guess we`ll see tomorrow and if its the case i`ll nuke them with tickets for not knowing that from purple went to orange, so basically it was purple some time ago

Comment

Originally posted by benoooo View Post
                            Free Mahra \o/

Why use balens for mahra when you can get it for free xD

PS : I Can one shoot Sunshine Easy !
                            You and what army ? haha

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                              I still don't understand why would someone exchange 3 coin for a green sylph, ok it's evolved but it's still green, you'll need a ton of mahra to get to purple so you're just saving 1k sand and 10 star which are the easiest part of upgrading a sylph. It's such a waste...
                              I personally want it for CW, has some awesome skills for PVP and i guess most of other players are taking it for CW also, unless you`re a noob and try to make a collection of useless evolved sylphs.

Comment

I personally want it for CW, has some awesome skills for PVP and i guess most of other players are taking it for CW also, unless you`re a noob and try to make a collection of useless evolved sylphs.
                                For cw? lol, cw reward are so meh it's not even worth doing it (i do it for fun and to chat with some cross server friends), i still see it as a waste of 3 coins.

Comment

Working...
                                X