Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Events without any logic.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
    For cw? lol, cw reward are so meh it's not even worth doing it (i do it for fun and to chat with some cross server friends), i still see it as a waste of 3 coins.
    True that cw is ****, but any other reason i dont find to get it.. maybe will be usefull when troops will be replaced forever with sylph.
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls


    Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k






    Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
      For cw? lol, cw reward are so meh it's not even worth doing it (i do it for fun and to chat with some cross server friends), i still see it as a waste of 3 coins.
      Waitt!!! 3 coins?!? such a waste -_-.You're talking like it's a waste of 100k balens.On my alt, I never had a good wind sylph, and I need 90 star sands to evolve my 4th pet(cerberus).It's a pain in the butt to get those 90 remaining, plus another 1k for a evolved medusa?Dont think so!.And if you want to evolve a medusa u need to raise a pan from white, so you'll have to spend the same amount of mahra.Getting a medusa for 3 coins is like buying a lollipop: extra cheap
      Server: Kabam 17
      Player name: Dwarf
      Player level: 80
      Player class: Knight
      Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
      Battle rating: 615k
      Guild name: LoonyToons

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by danotz View Post
        Waitt!!! 3 coins?!? such a waste -_-.You're talking like it's a waste of 100k balens.On my alt, I never had a good wind sylph, and I need 90 star sands to evolve my 4th pet(cerberus).It's a pain in the butt to get those 90 remaining, plus another 1k for a evolved medusa?Dont think so!.And if you want to evolve a medusa u need to raise a pan from white, so you'll have to spend the same amount of mahra.Getting a medusa for 3 coins is like buying a lollipop: extra cheap
        That's the point, you use the same amount of mahra to get it purple. Also every little thing matter I see it the other way, 3 coin might give u the chance to get something better (for example res crystal which need a ton of coin) then a green medusa (green pan drop quite easly), i don't have alt since 1 account take a lot of time and would be madness have 2 but if you have 4 purple pet on your alt gz lol ^^

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          I like how in a week they dropped the "value" of sylph gear shards, lol
          i have them on sale allready... droprate is so high

          Comment


          • #35
            I'll just say at least I didn't try buying skills for that green Medusa.....

            The mahra is indeed nice though.
            Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

            Retired, but still lurking forums.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
              I still don't understand why would someone exchange 3 coin for a green sylph, ok it's evolved but it's still green, you'll need a ton of mahra to get to purple so you're just saving 1k sand and 10 star which are the easiest part of upgrading a sylph. It's such a waste...
              Perhaps you and I have different experiences/luck but lately between dimensions, jewel hunt, events, wilds shop etc., I am positively SWIMMING in mahra. I'd bet if I were to start from 0 with a farmed blue Pan, I'd get the mahra to make this green Medusa purple, before I got enough shards to upgrade the Pan. So the time saved is a small consideration as well.

              But your point stands that it's basically 3 coins in exchange for 500 star tear shards, 1k sands, and 5M gold. Tempting, and not a total waste imho, but I'd probably still go for something like the wings. Plus with tonight's event handing us a free blue medusa (nice troll r2!) it's a moot point anyway.
              Last edited by xrycek; 01-27-2015, 08:27 PM.
              Crushing mice is good for the soul...

              Comment


              • #37
                um.... the last time they had a "Sylph Tamer" event, HAVING 3 purple sylphs when the event started did NOT get you the rewards... you had to actually UPGRADE three blues to purple WHILE the event was active.... Can someone from the Oceanic Servers please CONFIRM that owning 3 purple sylphs before the event will indeed get you the reward?

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Tashona View Post
                  um.... the last time they had a "Sylph Tamer" event, HAVING 3 purple sylphs when the event started did NOT get you the rewards... you had to actually UPGRADE three blues to purple WHILE the event was active.... Can someone from the Oceanic Servers please CONFIRM that owning 3 purple sylphs before the event will indeed get you the reward?
                  OP already said owning 3 prior to event gets you rewards, unless you dont trust their word.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Im just making sure... cuz I remember the last event like this very well.... and I remember ALOT of angry people who didn't get the rewards they felt they deserved

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Tashona View Post
                      Im just making sure... cuz I remember the last event like this very well.... and I remember ALOT of angry people who didn't get the rewards they felt they deserved
                      As far as my memory goes it was upgrade 1 sylph to purple quality, not 3. But my memory sucks so might be wrong there.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Speaking of events with no logic, am I going blind or does that group buy event really say 10 sylph equip shards for 499 balens i.e. $200 for 1 whole equip?
                        Crushing mice is good for the soul...

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by xrycek View Post
                          Speaking of events with no logic, am I going blind or does that group buy event really say 10 sylph equip shards for 499 balens i.e. $200 for 1 whole equip?
                          That is one of the ridiculous and stupidest event, who the hell will buy those things ?
                          Player: sunshinε
                          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                          Guild: LostSouls


                          Class: Knight
                          Level: 80
                          Battle Rating: 498k






                          Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            So i was able to redeem rewards with an orange sylph and 2 purples, made a good choice not exchanging a green medusa and wait for today and see if i can redeem.
                            Player: sunshinε
                            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                            Guild: LostSouls


                            Class: Knight
                            Level: 80
                            Battle Rating: 498k






                            Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              At first I thought it said 1 equipment for the 499 balens. They price of VAT had hit hard on this event. It was 1am when I looked at it and I sleepy by then. It not worth doing. I sacrificed Blue Medusa and got 17 Sepulcrum.

                              DarkMeph
                              Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                VAT = Some ** government **** law to steal more money.
                                Player: sunshinε
                                Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                                Guild: LostSouls


                                Class: Knight
                                Level: 80
                                Battle Rating: 498k






                                Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X