Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farming Experiment (farm friends of [S40].Medic please read)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farming Experiment (farm friends of [S40].Medic please read)

If anyone feels up to it, I'd like to try an experiment for a week or so regarding Farming. You would probably need 100+ Farm Friends to pull this off properly and they'd need to be mostly on side.

Given that...
    • We are limited to 200 Farm XP per day when you help other people.
    • You can weed and worm your farm and get XP for it beyond that 200 point total because you are doing it for yourself.
    • You need someone else to Revive your crops.
    • You can only Energize your Tree twice.

For this experiment,
    • Do ONLY Tree Energizing and Reviving for your Farm Friends (and, er, Stealing from them, I guess). Leave the Weeding and Exterminating for them to do since they can then get more than 200 XP per day.

If you have already done this before and have results to report, I'd love to hear it.

If you are my farm friend already, just stop weeding/exterminating on my farm please. Do please continue to Energize my tree and Revive my crops. As usual, feel free to steal from my farm.
    WarTune [S40] The Badlands - "Medic"

whats the point of this?

Comment

yeah,
      he want to be experiment to his farm.

i think he try to find something.

medic, pls explain whats your plan and your purpose.
      so we can help you

i like creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Yukkitamain View Post
        yeah,
        he want to be experiment to his farm.

i think he try to find something.

medic, pls explain whats your plan and your purpose.
        so we can help you

i like creative people.
        whats he is attempting to prove is that if players dont weed/exterminate each others farms,the owners,after maximizing their farm friends xp with tree(it will reach to a point u will win 4/5 xp points or more due to friendliness lvl and points,per each tree u energize)energizing.

basicaly he wants this

use to lvl up farm only the tree,do not weed or exterminate

at later lvls,just the tree as i said will be enough for the task,allowing each to use the exterminate and weeding to win sme extra xp points pass the 200 given by friends.

its a quite good idea

Comment

Essentially what SkillGannon said is correct. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear before.

ALSO, whether your XP is maxed or not, I think you should always Revive crops because the owner cannot do that themselves. Once revived, the owner can do something with their crops.
          WarTune [S40] The Badlands - "Medic"

Comment

all in all one thing when you reach lvl 50 lving youre famr gos faster then lvling youre char and youll be stuck to the max each lvl

Comment

Working...
            X