X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JrEVIL
    started a topic 27/01 Coins Advice :D

27/01 Coins Advice :D

Ok 50 mins till exchange F goes away, i have 8 coins, is the medusa worth buying, i have a weak green pan, almost have cerberus and have a herc...any point buying (to save star sand blah blah (since i find it reeeeally rare to get atm)) or should i save them and hope for aegis/athena to drop.
    Any other advice on what to spend it on is welcome ..

• DreamFrenzy
    replied
    once see free stuff comes eventually all the time just need be around and have hit requirements.

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    What if you have 6 purples, exchange twice?
    Nope, it says each reward can be redeemed once.

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    What if you have 6 purples, exchange twice?

Leave a comment:

• xEvilMunkyx
    replied
    Originally posted by JrEVIL View Post
    knowing r2 itll be an orange sylph one
    <.<
    >.>

Guess its a good thing I'm only 2500 mahra away from claiming that one too.

Leave a comment:

• JrEVIL
    replied
    Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
    Ah well, I'm sure stuff like this will come around again.
    knowing r2 itll be an orange sylph one

Leave a comment:

• xEvilMunkyx
    replied
    Ah well, I'm sure stuff like this will come around again.

Leave a comment:

• JrEVIL
    replied
    bummer yea lucky lol 3 sylphs does count, *sigh*

Leave a comment:

• JrEVIL
    replied
    ill let you know in about 7-8 mins, ill try ask around on my server

Leave a comment:

• xEvilMunkyx
    replied

for the mount tamer event do you really just have to have 3 purple sylphs O_o or actually upgrade them?
    From what I've read the event description states you have to make 3 purple sylphs. But supposedly you can claim if you already have 3 purple sylphs. I won't know from experience for another 7 hours.

Leave a comment:

• JrEVIL
    replied
    ok, then i might as well save it...seems theyre giving out more evo sylphs anyway, just a matter of time b4 they start dishing them out for 100 mount whips ^^ ...will carry on with my optimism and hope for the adv evo sylphs ~ evo hades/apollo

for the mount tamer event do you really just have to have 3 purple sylphs O_o or actually upgrade them?

Leave a comment:

• xEvilMunkyx
    replied
    Completely up to you then. I got the green medusa (kicking myself in the arse for it), but still have 7 coins. My resistances suck so I think I'm gonna grab one of the lvl5 res crystals on the next exchange.

Leave a comment:

• JrEVIL
    replied
    yea i saw that but unlucky me i have 1 purple sylph, and one on the brink (say 30-40 mahra which i can get easily tmrw)...at first i thought it was 1 sylph but na i cant get 3

Edit: I dont mind using up mahra tbh, everyone gets a fairly decent amount daily what with all these dimensions etc gaining 30-50 mahra aday
    Last edited by JrEVIL; 01-27-2015, 05:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• xEvilMunkyx
    replied
    Ok 50 mins till exchange F goes away, i have 8 coins, is the medusa worth buying, i have a weak green pan, almost have cerberus and have a herc...any point buying (to save star sand blah blah (since i find it reeeeally rare to get atm)) or should i save them and hope for aegis/athena to drop.
    Any other advice on what to spend it on is welcome ..
    Do you have 3 purple sylphs? If so there's an event coming with a blue Medusa as a prize.

Leave a comment:

• SlowPlay
    replied
    I'd save, star tear and sand are easy to come by and you still would have to use mahra to get purple on that green medusa seal.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X