Get Hercules or not

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Hercules or not

I have 9 coins to spend and am debating on whether to get hercules. The thing is I have a 3 star blue eve with some sepelcrum put into it. My main sylph is a 2 star purple hades with a BR of 30k. The problem is I don't see myself ever evolving that hades unless they start giving out divinty shards easier. I only have 30 right now and I don't cash anymore. If I don't plan on evolving hades, would I be better off working hercules?

I have about 500 star sands right now.

Do you think there will be more coin exchanges after this latest one?

How much mahra does it take to go from 3 star blue to 1 star purple?
    Last edited by R262181389; 01-27-2015, 08:27 PM.

almost 900 mahra to purple from 3 star blue

Comment

And to your second question, I think it's very likely there will be more coin exchanges, probably continuing for a long time. There's no way to know for certain, though, which is really annoying.
      I know a lot of people are really hoping for a div shard coin exchange, which you could probably use too.

Whether to get hercules, it's the best for boss fights, but pvp I'd definitely stick with hades. On the plus side, you'll get a lot more value from mahra you put into a green hercules than a 3-star purple anything. I wouldn't split your sepulcrums though. Maintaining two "primary" sylphs does mean splitting your divinity souls, and possibly enchanting two gear sets, so there are disadvantages to going that route, and completely switching over to hercules instead of hades I wouldn't recommend.

Comment

considering your current strongest sylph and your eve being 3 star blue it might be useful to invest in herc i think.

i think you're a low level and for those ppl the sylphs are nice and good advantage. at low level its quite hard to get a lot of sands and shards i think. at high level you'll stock those stuff up very fast.
        in general, sooner or later you want 3 evolved sylphs for sylph arena, cw and cloud adventures so you could get a purple herc one day or another.

i think there will be more coin exchanges but im not sure. if my memory serves well they didnt do a cerberus yet so thats my main expectation of doing those events.

ive quickly calculated and it would require max 1200 mahra to get a purple sylph if you have blue star. however if you wait for mahra event and consider some bonus in calculation 800 mahra would be more likely needed to get purple. probably less if you have a bit of exp already on the sylph.

Comment

id wait at nearly 900 marah to make ur eve purple thats not that far away infact next event for marah and supulcrum u should be able to do it thanks to dimention wars

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
            id wait at nearly 900 marah to make ur eve purple thats not that far away infact next event for marah and supulcrum u should be able to do it thanks to dimention wars
            depends on OP, if he's vip yea thats possible, but if he isnt 900 might be too much for roughly a month

Comment

Some good points here. I think I am going to get the green hercules. One reason is seeing how this game has been going, I think divinity shards will become easier to get in the future. I will save my star sands and shards in hopes of being able to evolve my hades down the road.

I am level 61. Star sands is not too much of a problem since the dimension war came out, I have about 500. How do you get them faster at higher level? Is it from dimension war?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                Some good points here. I think I am going to get the green hercules. One reason is seeing how this game has been going, I think divinity shards will become easier to get in the future. I will save my star sands and shards in hopes of being able to evolve my hades down the road.

I am level 61. Star sands is not too much of a problem since the dimension war came out, I have about 500. How do you get them faster at higher level? Is it from dimension war?
                old players have high rank in sky trail, atm i get 10 horns a day. since im quite old ive collected soo many horns that im flooding with all sands and tear shards. also i think some event gave few of those as well.

Comment

Well about coin exchange it will be next one and in that next one first was triton,then medusa,now hercules and next 1 is cerebus.

Well you should take hercules and engluf your eve to him.I did the same and now my hercules is 2 star blue with 20k br in only 4 days.And hercules is better then hades for wb and solo fight believe me

Comment

Originally posted by CapetanCroatia1 View Post
                    Well about coin exchange it will be next one and in that next one first was triton,then medusa,now hercules and next 1 is cerebus.

Well you should take hercules and engluf your eve to him.I did the same and now my hercules is 2 star blue with 20k br in only 4 days.And hercules is better then hades for wb and solo fight believe me
                    With the right skills, Hercules has the highest dps of any sylph. That makes it rock for PvE, since much of that is rewards for single target dps. PvP can be a bit trickier, especially if you're facing multiple targets. Right now, troops die very fast and Herc is free to nuke the player by the time sylph mode comes. If they make the troops hardier (that mythic lvl 70 troops that will one day arrive) or change troops to be like CW does it now, then Herc will have a harder time getting wins in PvP.

In short, Herc is nice and worth investing in, but don't ditch your Hades. Herc will be a good secondary sylph for PvE and Hades will be a good main sylph for PvP.

Comment

Depends on if you've invested in skills for your Eve. If not, grab a Herc.
                      IGN: TreeTopper
                      Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                      Guild: ESKReborn
                      Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                      Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

I have a blue eve,3 stars 10k BR with no eq(18k with) and I'm a mage(extremely light casher like 500 balens a month).Should i take hercules?Would it worth taking?

Comment

Originally posted by misticspy View Post
                          I have a blue eve,3 stars 10k BR with no eq(18k with) and I'm a mage(extremely light casher like 500 balens a month).Should i take hercules?Would it worth taking?
                          Since you are not much of a casher, I would get hercules.

Comment

Little update to this thread. I got Hercules and now he is a 1 star purple with no sepeclrum as of yet.

Got a few more questions. Strictly for WB, I know Hercules would be better than my hades as far as damage goes. But what about places like necro and spire? Would Hercules be better than hades in PVE? I know Hercules does more damage per hit but hades can survive longer which will lead to a few more hits which could result in more damage being done.

Could I go further in Necro with hades or Hercules? I plan on evolving hades but that may not be anytime soon.

As of right now, against the WB, my Hercules does almost as good as my hades. My Hercules is 25k BR and my Hades is 30k.

The bad thing about using Hercules for PVP is everyone is using electro res, I would imagine.

Comment

PVE: Depends on how strong you are. There comes a point where survival will not be an issue, and instead it's just a matter of dps. Necro, however, should always favor herc, because herc has slow. Hard to keep it up full time without a secondary source (viz. herc or mire). Spire is a group event and you have a mage to keep you alive--use herc.

PVP: Yes and no. Lot of people have res and some have silly amounts of res (1k+), but works well against most people still imo.

Comment

Working...
                              X