Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Now with so much to do...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now with so much to do...

What events do you skip out on? Which ones are more important to do than others? If you have a full time job and a family, it is just not possible to get everything done. For me there are many days where I don't have time to get hardly anything done because of work. Heck, right now I don't even do Spire, TOK, Atoll boss and there are times I still can't get it all done.

I do arena, di bi tok and maps daily, afk spire (join with team, start and go do something else) and the quick stuff like dimension/jewel hunt etc, always skip ab because it's way too boring.

Comment

ill do stuff like jewel, fishing, sylph arena, wb and dimensional maps. if i have time and interest i do bg and arena as well.

other mp stuff: di, tok, bi are a must. optional are spire and th. dont need nirvana anymore so thats nice.

ab i usually skip unless ppl need me or i feel like it. wilds, solo arena, bounties i dont even bother:P

Comment

Only team thing that matters are DI, treasure hunt and arena. You can skip the rest.
        Jewels, fishing, those are solo things, do it if you have time.
        Last edited by laba-laba; 01-28-2015, 12:36 PM.
        [morfinnor]
        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

People do events that give them items they need. I need mostly gold now so i try to do gold events daily.
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

after reset...i do jewels/dimension/maps/DI/nirvana(purely cuz i dont have full gear)/arena and BI
            Bg/wb/spire/tok/amethist/fishing/spire i usually skip....cuz all u get from them u get from the ones above....even thou the only sorce of daru is still wb
            but yea....everything....i mean EVERTHING take tons of time...and if u do alts too.....god help u
            IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
            Class:Mage
            Level:80
            Server:Scarstone-S274
            Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
            Guild:Genesis
            The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

Skip AB, though why anyone would skip bound balens and kyranite from spire is beyond me...
              IGN: TreeTopper
              Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
              Guild: ESKReborn
              Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
              Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Originally posted by ATreeTopper View Post
                Skip AB, though why anyone would skip bound balens and kyranite from spire is beyond me...
                Can get 20 chest with complete afk spire, 4 more chest for playin it aren't that big of a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                  Can get 20 chest with complete afk spire, 4 more chest for playin it aren't that big of a deal.
                  daily 100+BB from dimension don't care for 20BB from spire (and waste me 20 min for that)
                  SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                  IGN: Kimwong
                  CLASS: Knight
                  PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                  BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                  Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Well, this is my full list of suggestions of what to skip, or slack a bit on:

Atoll Boss: if you have the mount and little to no need of Soul Crystals, the temporary title just isn't worth it for the time it generally takes if there's only a few teams.
                    Tower of Kings: unless you really need the rewards, just jump in and out of Nightmare(or the highest difficulty you've unlocked)
                    Wilds Hunting in general: if you have the mount for this, unless you spot a critter while doing your plunder runs (if any) may as well not spend time hunting for stuff.
                    MP Dungeons (level campers): Void NM has the most dragon essences outside of Lych Lair and Nirvana. (3 possible instead of 2 for most dungeons)
                    BG : unless you're a big dog in your grouping, little point to spend more than 10 minutes in this, especially Temple.
                    Group Arenas: Three for the devotion, five for the quest, get more insignias from GBs.
                    Fishing: can catch 6 fish in three minutes, if your fishing level lets you snag crypt tokens then there's no major reason to wait the 30 mins cooldown.
                    Bounties: why bother outside of hot event rewards?
                    IGN: TreeTopper
                    Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                    Guild: ESKReborn
                    Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                    Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

I really like spire, dunno why you guys hate it so much.I mean, yeah, the rewards aren't so great and I'd rather do DI than spire, but this event is the only constant mpd that wartune had in 2 years since I'm playing.It's nice to see how much you grew...Anyways, my priorities are: DI, TOK, SPIRE, BI, MAPS.If i don't have time I try to do at least the first ones.And of course, I never miss jewel hunt, fishing and dimension war.But if you are really busy this is what you should do : DI, jewel hunt, dimension war, but I recommend you quit the game, because the game is full with noobs and that is what you are going to turn into if you don't have time to do your runs.Good luck!
                      Server: Kabam 17
                      Player name: Dwarf
                      Player level: 80
                      Player class: Knight
                      Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
                      Battle rating: 615k
                      Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

Originally posted by ATreeTopper View Post
                        Well, this is my full list of suggestions of what to skip, or slack a bit on:

Atoll Boss: if you have the mount and little to no need of Soul Crystals, the temporary title just isn't worth it for the time it generally takes if there's only a few teams.
                        Tower of Kings: unless you really need the rewards, just jump in and out of Nightmare(or the highest difficulty you've unlocked)
                        Wilds Hunting in general: if you have the mount for this, unless you spot a critter while doing your plunder runs (if any) may as well not spend time hunting for stuff.
                        MP Dungeons (level campers): Void NM has the most dragon essences outside of Lych Lair and Nirvana. (3 possible instead of 2 for most dungeons)
                        BG : unless you're a big dog in your grouping, little point to spend more than 10 minutes in this, especially Temple.
                        Group Arenas: Three for the devotion, five for the quest, get more insignias from GBs.
                        Fishing: can catch 6 fish in three minutes, if your fishing level lets you snag crypt tokens then there's no major reason to wait the 30 mins cooldown.
                        Bounties: why bother outside of hot event rewards?
                        bg could be needed if you dont have max rank yet. with the new medal which could be upgraded with honor bg is still kinda needed.
                        for arena i try to get silver or gold ranking to get some nice new insig so i can buy runestones.

dont forget to add solo arena to not doing that:P

tok can be nice if they are naked, or if you are quite weaker. early day tok gave a lot of sc to us to max it

Comment

the only thing thats a most for me is jewel, dim, DI, BI, tok, and wb ill do ab when i get on winner team, afk spire do arena when my group team want to and not been doing bg for almost 3weeks now.

i still do god descent when its here but i can use afk botten now and still complite all bosses

Comment

Originally posted by danotz View Post
                            I really like spire, dunno why you guys hate it so much.I mean, yeah, the rewards aren't so great and I'd rather do DI than spire, but this event is the only constant mpd that wartune had in 2 years since I'm playing.It's nice to see how much you grew...Anyways, my priorities are: DI, TOK, SPIRE, BI, MAPS.If i don't have time I try to do at least the first ones.And of course, I never miss jewel hunt, fishing and dimension war.But if you are really busy this is what you should do : DI, jewel hunt, dimension war, but I recommend you quit the game, because the game is full with noobs and that is what you are going to turn into if you don't have time to do your runs.Good luck!
                            Spire was a novelty when I first came out; I recall clearly being one of the first ones on my server to do it (we didn't know what skills to bring, so didn't get as far as we could have). I generally skip it due to the rewards not being in line with what I need. When I do it, it's usually to help out a lower BR asking for assistance or joining an AFK spire run (if you're gonna AFK for 20 min, may as well do it as a group for more chests).

I think most people decide what events to do based on 2 factors: 1) Do I need the rewards? 2) Is it fun?

I do bg when I can for the soul seals and for the grim reaper title. Its been a long time since I was the biggest monster on the field, but I can generally do fairly well. My biggest gripe about bg is we get rewarded for fast kills rather than good fights. It's a lot more fun taking on someone near my BR than 2-3 hit killing a bunch of lower BRs (can't be much fun for them getting sucked into no contest fight after no contest fight). It would be interesting if they adjusted the rewards to incentivise fighting people closer to your own BR, but I suspect that people in my BR range would then do worse, as we'd be the higher reward targets for the monsters (rather than being the players just OP enough they prefer to leave us alone and go after the faster kills).

I do DI for the gold; I'm already maxed on the dragon essence and mount refines (until I get another mount, but even then, I get hoofs faster than I get mounts). BI is also a decent source of gold and is good for the temp mount (do they do temp mounts to force us to do BI and ToK?). Now that my xp is maxed and my soul engraving is maxed, ToK isn't as important, but I do it for the mount and for the soul crystals to feed my tree. MP is useful only for the handful of refine crystals I get from it. I generally do mp if I see someone looking for a group, otherwise, its not worth soloing. World boss is useful for gold. Atoll boss is kind of annoying since the time it shows up varies. When I have time, I'll do it, but it isn't a high priority; I'd need a good source of free vulcan's hammers to make it a priority. I do arena when I can for the league insignia. That seems like the best free way to get my will crystals higher level. I do world boss for the gold and for daru to waste in the wild's shop. I do jewel hunt because its a good source of free gems. It was nice when it was briefly a source of free hammers too, but R2/7Road was quick to destroy that. Dimension Wars seems to give fairly good reward for time spent. The temporary events, Cloud Adventures, Underground Palace, and God's Descent aren't too horrid. God's Descent is probably the worst of them due to the time you'd have to invest to have a shot at the top rewards. The top rewards aren't bad, but have degraded in value a bit since they have become more abundant from other sources as well.

Comment

I did not know there was n AFK button that works in spire?

Could do with an AFK button that worked for Atoll Boss.
                              WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Working...
                              X