Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting thru the solo dungeons...(heroic)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting thru the solo dungeons...(heroic)

I am a newbie - both as a gamer and to Wartunes, and I have problems completing quests in the solo dungeons. If someone would please explain to me the sequence of how to get thru these dungeons with respect to Normal, Blitz and Heroic.

For example, I have a quest that says I need to gain passage through the Duskin Arena (heroic). However, when I try to click on the Heroic option, it is not highlighted or available. I have tried multiple attempts of normal and blitz to see if that opens the heroic mode, but I'm stuck. All the other dungeons in that map have the sSs and the Heroic option showing except for the Duskin Arena that only has the A and Normal mode available. Please help.

When you finish a dungeon on normal mode, it shows how much damage delt and damage taken is required to get sss asignment.

You need the sss asignment to be able to do the dungeon on hero mode.

Comment

Originally posted by R2109732289 View Post
      I am a newbie - both as a gamer and to Wartunes, and I have problems completing quests in the solo dungeons. If someone would please explain to me the sequence of how to get thru these dungeons with respect to Normal, Blitz and Heroic.

For example, I have a quest that says I need to gain passage through the Duskin Arena (heroic). However, when I try to click on the Heroic option, it is not highlighted or available. I have tried multiple attempts of normal and blitz to see if that opens the heroic mode, but I'm stuck. All the other dungeons in that map have the sSs and the Heroic option showing except for the Duskin Arena that only has the A and Normal mode available. Please help.
      Yeah, i think you have to complete normal mode with an S rating. You wont be able to obtain an S rating by blitzing, you'll have to do it manually. S ratings are obtained by taking little damage and doing a lot of damage to the enemy. One trick do doing extra damage is saving your delphic for the kill shot on the bosses.. When there is just a sliver of HP left on the enemy, blast him with your biggest shot.. Thats whats called "over kill".

Comment

In order to unlock heropic mode you need an 'S" ranking on normal mode. In order to credit qualify for the clearance rewards you need a 'SSS" ranking on every campaign in the series. Upon beating a heroic campaign you can blitz it, but if you do not have a 'SSS' on it yet, you will not gain it via a blitz, you have to manually earn the 'SSS'

R2Sucksbad is correct on that one and I can confirm it. If you are of lvl 50+ and have a sylph, going into the end bosses ready to change into your pet can sometimes help getting some added damage in if you are coming up on the short end.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
        X