X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Taxxes?

Hello,

I have a serious question about this.
    There are programs you change youre IP to another country.
    To get to lower Taxxes, but this can get youre account be banned permanent.
    I can understand that way.

But how does it work iff you have a friend living in another country, who can do this for you.
    This way youre not cheating, the only thing you do is giving a pass out.
    And paying throught that country with a pay-card for example.
    I'm also referring to friends outside this game offcourse.

But what i wanted to know is, can you get banned in this way to?
    Or is this a Legit way, off getting around the Taxxes.
    Would love to get an answer from one off the devs on this.

Grtz,

ViperaCloud

probably the simple to way to avoid taxes is not to recharge. I am not sure if there is a legal way to do this and I am sure it will still get you banned if there was.

DarkMeph
    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Vipera there's a problem with this in all honesty,

per the terms of services

Your Account

You must register and create a valid account to use our Services. Please keep your password secret and do not reveal it to anyone. We will never ask for your password. You may hold several accounts; however you may not exploit this privilege.

Your Password

At the time your account is opened, you must set a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are responsible for any harm resulting from your disclosure, or authorization of the disclosure of your password or from any person's use of your password to gain access to your account or account name. At no time should you respond to an online request for a password other than in connection with the log-on process to the Services. Should it be determined that you did reveal your password to any third parties, R2Games reserves the right to disable the account.

In reading that in the terms of service, and in that you would have to give login access to another for this method I would indeed suggest against it. But then, that's simply my view from the terms of service.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Using proxy is not illegal yet so you cant get banned by r2 or fined by your tax office or whatever.

If you want to avoid the new VAT you need not only to change your IP but also hide anything that can relate to your actual place of residence (bank details with address etc.)
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

These are your options.

Click image for larger version

Name:	deathtax.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	1707318
          [morfinnor]
          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Thanks for your honesty Mentor_Magik.
            Didn't know there was such a strong Term about this.
            So even when you quit and you give youre account away, they have the right to disable it.
            That is really harsh :P

At least I have a clear view about the circumstanses.
            Wished the taxxes never came, but than I rather back down a play more for fun.
            And think twice, when they publish something amazing.
            Before I click on the recharge button, iff you know what I mean xD

But thanks anyway ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
              Vipera there's a problem with this in all honesty,

per the terms of services

Your Account

You must register and create a valid account to use our Services. Please keep your password secret and do not reveal it to anyone. We will never ask for your password. You may hold several accounts; however you may not exploit this privilege.

Your Password

At the time your account is opened, you must set a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are responsible for any harm resulting from your disclosure, or authorization of the disclosure of your password or from any person's use of your password to gain access to your account or account name. At no time should you respond to an online request for a password other than in connection with the log-on process to the Services. Should it be determined that you did reveal your password to any third parties, R2Games reserves the right to disable the account.

In reading that in the terms of service, and in that you would have to give login access to another for this method I would indeed suggest against it. But then, that's simply my view from the terms of service.
              is ilegal take out VAT in countrys some dont have VAT one products like gamling and games.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
              X