Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mage unfair starting skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage unfair starting skill

Hello and Good AM to every one..
    Is there any body here notice about the Unfair Skill of mage compare to other Character??

Imagine this on Arena! (3 vs 3 Archer vs Mage) Or (Knight Vs Mage!) even ( 1 knight and 2 archer vs 1 knight and 2 mage) Archer need to do 2x Arrow Strike which is Random targer right? before he can do AOE.. and the Knight Needs 50 Rage before he can do AOE!
    AOE are very important in Arena even in Battle Ground, because this is not a random attack.. it can cause damage to all Opponents characters..

Lets start with the "MAGE"! on their First Strike.. They can Do "RAIN OF FIRE" = AOE, and From the word AOE, it is "Area Of Effects" It means theSkill or ability will effect all characters in a large area instead of just a single target..
    and the 2nd skill that Mage can do is "LIGHTNING BOLT" single magic attack, also to recover the rage..
    then 3rd is "METEORIC DESTROYER = AOE again.. if you still Alive?? the "RAIN OF FIRE" cool down are done and he can use it Again..
    Before archer nor Knight can do AOE They already Toasted by the Meteors of Mage.. remember AOE is not a Random Attack,
    while the Archer needs to do 2x "ARROW STRIKE" = Single & Random Target Before he can do the skill "LUNATIC STRIKE" = AOE.
    before he can gather enoughRage to do AOE, The Archers or Knight are already Toasted by the Meteor's of Mage..
    and we call it METEOR GARDEN.. It feels like your watching the F4 Concert.. Hahaha
    Imagine 3 or 2 AOE at the Same Time on their First Strike?? lol .. while the archers wait for 2 rounds before can perform the Lunatic strike. To make it simple.. here it is "in 4 rounds Archer and Knight can do 1 AOE and 3 Single Random Target.. while the Mage can do 3 AOE and 1 Single target skill in 4 rounds.. imagine 3 AOE in 4 Rounds?? if you still not convince?? go Try it in ARENA.. you will be come a deep Fried Player..

Suggestion:
    We all need here is the Fairness of the server or should i call it "GAME".. i suggest Lesser damage of the RAIN OF FIRE..
    sinse they can do it on their FIRST STRIKE.. if you dont agree about that then what about "HIGHER RAGE FOR THE RAIN OF FIRE"
    so that they cant use it on their first strike! just like archer and Knight..! if you said its unfair for mage because mage low def??
    still nonsense and thats not the point.. because before you hit the mage you already dead..

PS:

IF YOU THINK ITS UNFAIR FOR MAGE IF YOU CHANGE THE SKILLS?.. THEN THE CHANGES WILL BE NOT ON MAGE!

YOU GUYS SHOULD MAKE THE 2ND SKILL OF (ARCHER AND KNIGHT) MAKE IT AOE... SO IT IS FAIR..
    Last edited by AdmiralZick; 10-29-2012, 02:07 PM.
    ARCHER FROM EDENA VILLAGE

MDEF. I hear it is a good thing. Also, if you are willing to use your vouchers you can buy guardian runes. Start off with the rune (since the proc before attacks) and the volley will look really silly basically giving you a free turn. Then your knight can use the -rage attack and your archers can use deep freeze. A frozen mage is pretty much out of the game.

Comment

-rage attack and the Deep Frozen?? remember bro this game all single attack is a random attack.. what if your deep frozen and your-rage goes only on the Tanker on front?? or lets say those skill go on Different character! while the Mage use AOE that all your party are Affected by the damage in 1 Blows.. We are talking about "the All Area Effect" AT THE SAME TIME!
      (do you really think you have a chance to attack if 3 Mage use AOE at the same Time?)
      Archer and Knight need to Use Rune?? while the mage ddnt??
      Every time your Opponent is mage you will waste alot of Rune..
      then what if the mage use it too?? the Additinal Damage Rune?? hahahaha you're Still a Deep Fried Player!
      Last edited by AdmiralZick; 10-29-2012, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Yea, they should change the mage starting skills or Archer and Knight to be more Aoe skills. All players have low MDEF than PDEF( beside mage class) even if we use gems on MDEF, still can't help very much because of their Aoe skills. Think about it, Rain of Fire + Meter. both of them are take out about half or 3/4 of your hp on the first hit of their attack. They should change it.

Comment

My all Knights party have fought against all Mages party before. They can kill us in 5 turns, we can also do the same.
          Unless you completely lack MDef to the point that you take 3k dmg each hit, there's no problem.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by AdmiralZick View Post
            -rage attack and the Deep Frozen?? remember bro this game all single attack is a random attack.. what if your deep frozen and your-rage goes only on the Tanker on front?? or lets say those skill go on Different character! while the Mage use AOE that all your party are Affected by the damage in 1 Blows.. We are talking about "the All Area Effect" AT THE SAME TIME!
            (do you really think you have a chance to attack if 3 Mage use AOE at the same Time?)
            Archer and Knight need to Use Rune?? while the mage ddnt??
            Every time your Opponent is mage you will waste alot of Rune..
            then what if the mage use it too?? the Additinal Damage Rune?? hahahaha you're Still a Deep Fried Player!
            If its 3 mages vs three other players and the knight (if they are in the group) will target one of the mages. If an archer is present and they use Deep Freeze it will target one of the mages in back. I've almost beaten three mages with a group of two knights and 1 mage before. They aren't impossible to defeat. Right skills and the battle is much easier.
            Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
            BR: 67K
            Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

fair isnt depen on same set of skill. if u give all job same attck effect n pattern except for skill animation, this game will suck. where the RPG elemen then. dont talk bout equal in RPG, all have pros n con.
              quote from GM in another game, "Loser always complain" ^^
              Last edited by XrosSlash; 10-30-2012, 12:55 AM.
              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

All class are balanced
                the reason u may lose is cause either ur fighting a cash player who spends like a millionaire or u failed to build ur knight properly (i kick all Pdef gems when fighting mages to increase my Mdef but socketing Mdef gems as a non casher it works good)
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

do not complain about the aoe skills of a mage and how it needs to be changed so that you can survive on it (or do the 2nd skill of Knights and Archers aoe types). Multi Shot of Archers cripples the defenses of mages (with complete lvl35 PVP set , 1k pdef reduction is dangerous for a mage, somewhat okay with knights cause of their high pdef) and making it AOE, it will be unfair too.. You will get to hit everyone with sure crit twice + 1k pdef reduction (note that passive skill of Archers, gain additional 5 rage per crit damage done so if you will make it aoe, hit a sure crit twice, you will get roughly an increment of 30 rage in a single turn in Group Arena).
                  Same with Knights, i have seen knights hitting mages with their second skill for 5k and more if it crits. Make it AOE and you hit everyone with equal to a little bit less and it will just ignore the "Target enemy with lowest HP" condition.

You propose that RoF and Meteor rage consumption be increased? Mages got the lowest rage increment per round. Mages just get around 2 or 4 rage per attack + 2 if they landed damage to enemy (RoF Hits for twice giving additional rage of 4) but still the lowest rage increment in the game. other skill of mage needs high rage to perform specially support skills (Restore = 35rage, Suntoria = 30 rage).

build your characters well, its an RPG so do your own builds to survive. Invest in guild skills, technology and astrals. Mages you fought built up their characters pretty well to survive and you too should build up your character to progress in the game.

i am a mage and have the average 15k-16k BR with lvl35 arena set but that doesn't make me a killer in Group Arena. Most of the time, proper built archers, knights and mages kill me in less than 5 hits, 3hits if 2nd skill. RoF in first turn doesn't eat up huge amount of their hp (deals only less than 1k HP per hit of RoF on a build up character, Archers and Knights and lower damage on mages)
                  Last edited by Senjuu; 10-30-2012, 02:43 AM.

Wartune Retired
                  IGN: Senjuu
                  Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
                  Guild: Immortals

Yitien
                  IGN: Senju
                  Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
                  Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

its pretty Obvious! hehe you will surely dissagree! its because your A mage..

Comment

Originally posted by Senjuu View Post
                      do not complain about the aoe skills of a mage and how it needs to be changed so that you can survive on it (or do the 2nd skill of Knights and Archers aoe types). Multi Shot of Archers cripples the defenses of mages (with complete lvl35 PVP set , 1k pdef reduction is dangerous for a mage, somewhat okay with knights cause of their high pdef) and making it AOE, it will be unfair too.. You will get to hit everyone with sure crit twice + 1k pdef reduction (note that passive skill of Archers, gain additional 5 rage per crit damage done so if you will make it aoe, hit a sure crit twice, you will get roughly an increment of 30 rage in a single turn in Group Arena).
                      Same with Knights, i have seen knights hitting mages with their second skill for 5k and more if it crits. Make it AOE and you hit everyone with equal to a little bit less and it will just ignore the "Target enemy with lowest HP" condition.

You propose that RoF and Meteor rage consumption be increased? Mages got the lowest rage increment per round. Mages just get around 2 or 4 rage per attack + 2 if they landed damage to enemy (RoF Hits for twice giving additional rage of 4) but still the lowest rage increment in the game. other skill of mage needs high rage to perform specially support skills (Restore = 35rage, Suntoria = 30 rage).

build your characters well, its an RPG so do your own builds to survive. Invest in guild skills, technology and astrals. Mages you fought built up their characters pretty well to survive and you too should build up your character to progress in the game.

i am a mage and have the average 15k-16k BR with lvl35 arena set but that doesn't make me a killer in Group Arena. Most of the time, proper built archers, knights and mages kill me in less than 5 hits, 3hits if 2nd skill. RoF in first turn doesn't eat up huge amount of their hp (deals only less than 1k HP per hit of RoF on a build up character, Archers and Knights and lower damage on mages)

its pretty Obvious! hehe you will surely dissagree! its because your A mage.. if your Mage is lvl 45
                      with lvl 45 set.. you will notice it.. that your character is pretty Awsome.. mostly if you have another mages Company..
                      and you guys use 2 AOE at the Same Time..
                      Last edited by AdmiralZick; 10-30-2012, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                        If its 3 mages vs three other players and the knight (if they are in the group) will target one of the mages. If an archer is present and they use Deep Freeze it will target one of the mages in back. I've almost beaten three mages with a group of two knights and 1 mage before. They aren't impossible to defeat. Right skills and the battle is much easier.
                        yeah i know what your saying.. but once the 3 mage release those 3 AOE.. you guys surely halfway dead.. or worst your all dead.. the damage is not deadly as long as you cant target a player at once.. what ever it is, you use deepfreeze, as long as the target is random it still sucks.. while the mage doesnt need to aim.. your party will lose HP at The same time..

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                          fair isnt depen on same set of skill. if u give all job same attck effect n pattern except for skill animation, this game will suck. where the RPG elemen then. dont talk bout equal in RPG, all have pros n con.
                          quote from GM in another game, "Loser always complain" ^^

Well on my party we are Rarely Lose... but losing your party's HP at the same Time in just 1 Blow of mages are kinda Something yah know?

Comment

its pretty Obvious! hehe you will surely dissagree! its because your A mage.. if your Mage is lvl 45 you will notice it.. that your character is pretty Awsome.. mostly if you have another mages Company.. and you guys use 2 AOE at the Same Time..
                            sorry i disagree
                            i am level 44 (purposely slowed my leveling but i am still leveling) knight
                            i find mages hard to beat but not impossible
                            once i build myself with level 45 gear i will be able to take on most mages
                            so the fact is i as a knight say we have what we need

Use whirlwind its a very amazing skill

u hit more than once with that skill

minimum damage on a mage who built himself/herself to kill knights would atleast take 800 damage per spin and whirlwind spins 3 times and 4 times if lucky and sometimes u get crit

800 x 3 = 2400 see how much damage ur doing
                            thats how u play a knight

reverse damage level 2 just makes the mages AOE look like a total faliure cause the greater the times of attack the more damage inflicted

reverse damage and agoran shield u can kill most mages in a flash cause u get 0 damage while mage gets the reversed attack

enhanced block + 400 block = most attacks are defused hence u last longer and u get 4% heal as per ur HP so high HP = more heal

intercept and make mages lose 30 rage (level 2 intercept if u have it then mages are no threat)

angel troops last longest (build troop Pdef,HP,Mdef Mattk,Pattk in academy)

build ur pattk and wala ur extremely strong
                            add with ashura or valor set then u get to ignore 1000 pdef points which will be resulting in a defeat for mages

THIS IS HOW U BUILD A MAGE KILLER KNIGHT
                            Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 10-30-2012, 05:19 AM.
                            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

its pretty Obvious! hehe you will surely dissagree! its because your A mage.. if your Mage is lvl 45
                              with lvl 45 set.. you will notice it.. that your character is pretty Awsome.. mostly if you have another mages Company..
                              and you guys use 2 AOE at the Same Time..
                              the problem is most of those who complain doesn't build their characters well. Yes i do disagree because i know and i believe every class is balanced, i have tried archers and knights and both i have made to level 3x and i'm not disappointed with them. I only chose to continue with my mage because i play better when i handle mage/int type characters.

All you can see are players who complain because they lose to some mages but do you do the same when winning or killing them? :P

Wartune Retired
                              IGN: Senjuu
                              Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
                              Guild: Immortals

Yitien
                              IGN: Senju
                              Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
                              Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment