Sylph Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Exchange

What are your thoughts on this event? Will anyone out there be able to exchange for one?

Click image for larger version

Name:	exchange.png
Views:	1
Size:	526.7 KB
ID:	1765354

Only evo I don't have is athena (dem divi shards sneaky buggers if not lucky) but for 900 no way in hell lol, if it was 300 as well, might be tempted to do so

Comment

This is a big slap, I used up all my mahra/seps on the event. :/
      [morfinnor]
      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

cupcaking nuts is what they are
        Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

they are all blue anyways...not worth it in my opinion...they would be purple, then yeah, good deal....blue, not so good...

Comment

Not worth 900 mahra or sep for a blue hell no

Comment

Wel take gaia and athena, how many has used time and money to get them and now they almost give them for free. No matter that they are blue, they are way cheaper. This isn't of matter for thoes who hasn't used alot, this is even wurse for those who spend alot of money on them. So what do you think thoes bigpayers wil think of this, there could have been someone who didn't used their sepul/mahra yet and now the get a free gaia/athena. It is not that hard to upgrade one from blue to purple, it cost the same as upgrading a purple from 1 star to 2

Comment

Originally posted by Kravet View Post
                Wel take gaia and athena, how many has used time and money to get them and now they almost give them for free. No matter that they are blue, they are way cheaper. This isn't of matter for thoes who hasn't used alot, this is even wurse for those who spend alot of money on them. So what do you think thoes bigpayers wil think of this, there could have been someone who didn't used their sepul/mahra yet and now the get a free gaia/athena. It is not that hard to upgrade one from blue to purple, it cost the same as upgrading a purple from 1 star to 2
                What about someone has already has hades built up like me? I have a 2 star purple hades with a bunch of sepelcrum put into it. Now I would love to have gaia or even athena for that matter but all that time and resources put into hades would be a waste.

Mahra is not the issue, it is all that sepelcrum.

I had a feeling that divinity shards would become easier to get but now not so sure.
                Last edited by R262181389; 01-29-2015, 11:19 AM.

Comment

When is it? i didn't see any news...

Comment

Originally posted by hakunamatata333 View Post
                    When is it? i didn't see any news...
                    When your server hits 1/30

Comment

I would assume knowone can do this unless they buy sep packs from hot shop at 2999 balens so they make a lot money if players buy them.
                      WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

how long does it last?
                        Name:MODOKâ„¢
                        Class:Archer
                        Server:Kabam s28(West)
                        Guild:CritRime
                        Level:Advanced 80
                        BR(MAX):1.6 mil
                        Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Comment

i think for some ppl who didnt spend seps/mahra on hades or apollo could consider getting aegis or athena, however i doubt anyone saved this amount up as it would roughly require 18 days for lv 9 vips to achieve this amount of mahra/ seps. for me i have a blue apollo, and im not sure if i want an athena at cost of 900 mahra or seps as they are still, to me, valuable.

the other sylphs are just meh and i doubt many ppl would exchange it, especially since most have been put on coins as well, so i dont think ppl would get those if they could.

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                            i think for some ppl who didnt spend seps/mahra on hades or apollo could consider getting aegis or athena, however i doubt anyone saved this amount up as it would roughly require 18 days for lv 9 vips to achieve this amount of mahra/ seps. for me i have a blue apollo, and im not sure if i want an athena at cost of 900 mahra or seps as they are still, to me, valuable.

the other sylphs are just meh and i doubt many ppl would exchange it, especially since most have been put on coins as well, so i dont think ppl would get those if they could.
                            I think and -speaking for myself- that getting 900 sep or even mahra is far much easier than getting 500 divinity shards.
                            Name:MODOKâ„¢
                            Class:Archer
                            Server:Kabam s28(West)
                            Guild:CritRime
                            Level:Advanced 80
                            BR(MAX):1.6 mil
                            Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Comment

Originally posted by MODOK354847 View Post
                              I think and -speaking for myself- that getting 900 sep or even mahra is far much easier than getting 500 divinity shards.
                              For now. With latest events i think we will get those soon for close to nothing.
                              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
                              X