New patch (01-29) info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New patch (01-29) info

So since most of you already know, test server just got a new patch with some new contents. So here some info that I gathered so far from it (I'm in a test server btw) :

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sans titre01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	456.9 KB
ID:	1765355
    This is the new in "influence" thing that we get in the Wheel of Fate. It's need a new item (I wish it was using Fate stone). As you can see on the screenshot, it's basically make you resistant to stun while make your own stunning attempt more effective.

Name:	Sans titre02.jpg
Size:	736.5 KB
ID:	1765356

Name:	Sans titre03.jpg
Size:	731.5 KB
ID:	1765357

This is the new troops. No need to really tell more since most of what is needed to know are already on the screenshot.

Name:	Sans titre04.jpg
Size:	644.5 KB
ID:	1765358

This one is a little complicated to explain and I have only few info since I don't have access to it yet. So right now, those who have the last honor rank (Imperial Mythic Dragon Earl in the case of knight class) have access to a new medallion. To get it, you will need to actually go in the MATERIAL tab in the arena shop, not in the equipment tab like we use to do for other medallion. There fews things that I learned about it so far:

-It's a PERMANENT medallion, so it's won't expire (It's like the Warlord's Medallion for those who did HoF few year ago).
    -It's actually BETTER than ANY medallion you can get that have expiration time.
    -It's cost 6000 insignia for what I heard.
    -You will need honor and insignia to LVL IT UP. So while you don't lose with by expiration time, you will still need honor and insignia to lvl it up if you want to get it stronger and don't fall behind others players.

So this is what I gathered so far. I will post again if I find any new content and to answer any question some of you may have.
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

The medal sounds awesome.

Comment

can you already upgrade it btw?
      or will that be implemented later?

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
        can you already upgrade it btw?
        or will that be implemented later?
        You mean the medallion? I don't know to be honest since I don't have the honor rank myself to use that new medallion...
        Lunay - Knighted knight
        23.25M BR
        West coast server r2 S38

Comment

thank you for posting this.

One question now....what the hell are we supposed to do with all the fate stones we have once it's maxed if the new level is using a different stone that the ones we have?

Also, any news on Dragon soul? they take a lot of space in bank for players who have it maxed.

Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
            thank you for posting this.

One question now....what the hell are we supposed to do with all the fate stones we have once it's maxed if the new level is using a different stone that the ones we have?

Also, any news on Dragon soul? they take a lot of space in bank for players who have it maxed.

Thanks again
            Personnaly, I would suggest to save those fate stone. I guild mate told me that we should get a fate stone exchange in a future more or less close... Personally, I will save till I get a full stack and then maybe sell the extra...since it's only 1 gold per piece, there no real reason except inventory room issues to fix. For the Dragon soul though, I heard nothing particular with that so far but I didn't checked yet. I'm away from game right now and can't check in game to see if I'm wrong or not with the dragon soul though...
            Lunay - Knighted knight
            23.25M BR
            West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Did anyone noticed that the second set of troops, the flying one, has less MATK than the first one has PATK and less HP as well. They both have the same defense but shouldn't the MATK on the second one be the same as the PATK on the first one and both should have the same HP? Looks to me that the second set of troop is weaker than the first one.

Comment

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
                Did anyone noticed that the second set of troops, the flying one, has less MATK than the first one has PATK and less HP as well. They both have the same defense but shouldn't the MATK on the second one be the same as the PATK on the first one and both should have the same HP? Looks to me that the second set of troop is weaker than the first one.
                That's because it includes his PATK academy stat, the MATK troops are higher BASE, making them stronger effectively (for enlightenment) but you need the academy bonus too

Comment

sooo without a high matk troop academy they are uselles?

Comment

I'd suggest saving them, there will be a small function for these in the future.

Comment

The medal is out on all servers, just a BTW, in the Materials tab of Arena Shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Eyekillu2 View Post

I'd suggest saving them, there will be a small function for these in the future.
                        No there isn't. China still has same dragon soul as we do.
                        Even if they get it now, it still be 13 months before reaching here.
                        At this point, 90% chance there's not going to be any new ones.
                        [morfinnor]
                        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I dont believe I said we'll get more dragon souls, just that I'd suggest saving because they will have a use.

Comment

Originally posted by Eyekillu2 View Post
                            I dont believe I said we'll get more dragon souls, just that I'd suggest saving because they will have a use.
                            Same thing can be said for anything in this game, fate stone, sc, etc. That beats the point for limits.
                            Everything in this game is capped so people can catch up. They only provide exchange if a new feature replace old one like soul seals.
                            I don't see that happening with essences.
                            [morfinnor]
                            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                              The medal is out on all servers, just a BTW, in the Materials tab of Arena Shop.
                              lol, just noticed thanks:P

tho i havent got the rank yet cz im lazy:P

Comment

Working...
                              X