This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If only...

Awesome game, I'm hooked! One problem tho. Stamina is retarded!!! take it out and you will have a damn good rpg game, there is no reason for stamina in a dungeon style rpg. I'd play all day but cause of the stamina running out there is no point, cant get any rewards or XP! So just get rid of it.

The reason for stamina is to limit the amount of exp a person can receive per day.

This is for a couple of reasons.

1) If a person were to sit on 24/7 and do dungeons over and over they could heavily out level another player to the point of being broken.

2) There is plenty of exp and no reason you should be on the game 24/7. (seriously take a break its not good)

3) There are stamina potions which will increase your stamina obtained through a couple means, one of which is the guild wheel.

Comment

you must just started the game, i have 200 stamina daily and i rarely use it recently....you can have all mine. lol

just don't have time to run dungeons or want to lately lol
      Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
        you must just started the game, i have 200 stamina daily and i rarely use it recently....you can have all mine. lol

just don't have time to run dungeons or want to lately lol
        u can exchange with me.. i would give u my 5 attempt in multi.. lol
        almost never use it daily..
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

lol, i dont do solo campaigns anymore. unless needed.. hahah

Wartune Retired
          IGN: Senjuu
          Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
          Guild: Immortals

Yitien
          IGN: Senju
          Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
          Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
            u can exchange with me.. i would give u my 5 attempt in multi.. lol
            almost never use it daily..
            multis are far better exp then solo dungeons. I only do the solo ones when I have quests to do them. I don't even do the 3 daily solo ones. The quest isn't worth the time whe nyou are in your 30s and up.

Comment

i always spent time for solo dunge till my stamina down to 20-40. praying in altar for 60 more stamina, and i can do more solo if i have extra time.
              its free daru (if you're lucky with tombs), gold, and kyanites (semi rare drop).

Comment

I only use my stamina to do the Yaros campaign (i am lvl 38) cause you can get 1.5k kyanite at the end. And even then i use AFk and check facebook and whatnot

Comment

Working...
                X