Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

CW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CW

    God, we all know r2 are bunch of Cupcakes, but WHY does the bug with missing rounds in CW still exists after HUNDREDS of reports after last CW and ONE MONTH to fix it?!
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-29-2015, 03:58 PM.
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

  • #2
    still exists because they dont care about the gameplay, that much is painfully obvious

    Comment


    • #3
      you can lost round if your previous fight was too long.
      trouble is : with sylph the round can be REALLY long even in archer (where fight were most of the time fast)
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
        you can lost round if your previous fight was too long.
        trouble is : with sylph the round can be REALLY long even in archer (where fight were most of the time fast)
        same case applied to knight
        yesterday I missed 1 rd cuz of that as well

        but that's fine, don't care for CW reward, just want to enjoy the fight~
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

        Comment


        • #5
          Great CW
          missed first fight(my fault)
          DCed missed 1 fight
          Lost 1 fight
          ended up with 5 'losses' !!!
          Means I missed 2 rounds
          And they wonder why people continually quit

          Comment


          • #6
            Missed 1 round, yet made finals for the first time.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              Missed 1 round, yet made finals for the first time.

              really? grats lol

              i completely forgot about cw, even though i said i would quit on it
              oh well, i quit nonetheless
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

              Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                same case applied to knight
                yesterday I missed 1 rd cuz of that as well

                but that's fine, don't care for CW reward, just want to enjoy the fight~
                trouble is we already posted about it last month. so they knew it could happen
                so now i'm really afraid of X-gb ...
                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

                Comment


                • #9
                  the biggest problem is you DONT get any points, not even for a lose, its like you werent even there
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                    God, we all know r2 are bunch of Cupcakes, but WHY does the bug with missing rounds in CW still exists after HUNDREDS of reports after last CW and ONE MONTH to fix it?!
                    I have asked them many times on why they don't fix bugs like this and other bugs that they know about, I never did get a answer to this but on my last ticket before I quit/banned they told me this.
                    Greetings MissMagic, Well, we are very sorry to hear that and I am sorry that I was made aware of your issue after it is too late. We apologize that these issues have negatively affected your game experience and we couldn't resolve the issue in a timely manner. We hope to learn from this and continue to improve our service. -The R2Games
                    EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I have relayed this issue again.
                      I hope this time it gets fixed.
                      Good luck tomorrow for the ones that qualified

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Sorry for noob question. Once you qualified for the final do you have to participate to receive the 2000 glory crystal ?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by 113321312 View Post
                          Sorry for noob question. Once you qualified for the final do you have to participate to receive the 2000 glory crystal ?
                          Nope you don't

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by 113321312 View Post
                            Sorry for noob question. Once you qualified for the final do you have to participate to receive the 2000 glory crystal ?
                            Nope .
                            East coast archer.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Thx wraithraiser and msengel

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X