Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

January League Insignias Expiry Warning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January League Insignias Expiry Warning

As always with the end of a month, comes expirations on the cross server league insignias. Please check your arena shop to see how many you have and spend them before they go away. Once they are gone, there is no bringing them back. Happy spending
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Thank you! I want to know why R2 doesn't do this themselves. Obviously, they would post 5 mins after they expire, but still.
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

you have expiration date in arena shop always

Comment

ohhh well forgot to use mine))) thats that. it heappens)

Comment

still wondering why they added a limit to those one...
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
            still wondering why they added a limit to those one...
            China's shop has a mount in it, so if we ever get it would make some sense as it'd limit how much weaker/less active players get.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              China's shop has a mount in it, so if we ever get it would make some sense as it'd limit how much weaker/less active players get.
              In china, you could get 900 insigs a week and still have enough to get the perm mount, and more than enough to buy temp mount.
              I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Working...
              X