Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to stop one from inviting me over and over again?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to stop one from inviting me over and over again?

I'm at lvl 44. One person at lvl 20's keeps inviting me to Hall of Heroes. I told me to stop as I have no interest. But he keeps doing so, like dozens of times in an hour. Is there a way to stop this abuse? Looks like he got nothing to do all day, just sitting in the hall inviting ME only, literally. Tried blacklist, not working. He's not in my friend list either. Wondering how he found me at the first place. Thanks!

click on setting reject all invitation
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

he surely was able to find you with the "Lobby" tab in group dungeons. you can automatically reject invites by changing your settings and checking "Reject Invitations" however checking that option would reject all kinds of room invites, group arena and group dungeon.

Wartune Retired
      IGN: Senjuu
      Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
      Guild: Immortals

Yitien
      IGN: Senju
      Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
      Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Thanks! That'll block all invitations. But I can live with it.

Comment

just uncheck the box if you want to be invited to parties during group arenas

Wartune Retired

Yitien

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

Comment

sure. Will do.

Comment

Yea ikr? I mean seriously why on earth would someone much higher level than you want to join a party with lowbies? We get nothing out of it. The items are useless and the exp is terrible for us. Not to mention we lose one of the runs if we go help them out. The level limits that re set per dungeon should also be set to only invite those players in that level range. No way in hell a lvl 40 would be doing Nether forest or Clariston.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                Yea ikr? I mean seriously why on earth would someone much higher level than you want to join a party with lowbies? We get nothing out of it. The items are useless and the exp is terrible for us. Not to mention we lose one of the runs if we go help them out. The level limits that re set per dungeon should also be set to only invite those players in that level range. No way in hell a lvl 40 would be doing Nether forest or Clariston.
                lol.. i do help lowbies alot..even if it means using up attempts for dungeons. There are certain players who "Level Hold", stays on one level until they max everything for that level (Technology, Crypt Accessories, possibly guild skills). They are the ones who usually help new ones for dungeon quests. So to avoid getting large amount of experience to advance, they do the much lower level of multi dungeon wherein they will get 0 (zero) exp.

**i am level holding to maximaze my tech and guild skills. seen one character 2 levels lower with 18k br compared to me with roughly 16k br )

Wartune Retired

Yitien

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

Comment

i just use my runs then when i have 0-5 i go help lowbies and we all win
                  Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Working...
                  X