Status Effects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status Effects

I would like to recommend the various Status Effects during battle to be visible at a glance ontop the skills toolbar, besides the Message Icon. It would be beat having to hover around the status to wait and see if you are or arent affected by a specific buff/debuff.

Thanks.

Originally posted by R21763422 View Post
    I would like to recommend the various Status Effects during battle to be visible at a glance ontop the skills toolbar, besides the Message Icon. It would be beat having to hover around the status to wait and see if you are or arent affected by a specific buff/debuff.

Thanks.
    please give more detail for better understanding
    thank u
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Thanks.
      Sorry for second post

I understood what u meant but still give some more detail thank u
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

At the moment you can see what effects are affecting you, only by hovering your mouse cursor and waiting for each effect to flash.

Recommend to have all effects on top of the skill bar, beside the Message box. That way, you can have a quick glance and see all effects affecting you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BattleStatusEffects.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	1662106

Comment

At the moment you can see what effects are affecting you, only by hovering your mouse cursor and waiting for each effect to flash.

Recommend to have all effects on top of the skill bar, beside the Message box. That way, you can have a quick glance and see all effects affecting you.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26927[/ATTACH]
          ahhh ok thank u

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
          X