Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Blood Crystals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood Crystals

Ever since Bloody Inferno started, many players have a ton of blood crystals in their inventory and they can only be used to exchange for buffs while doing
    the event.

Since we get so many, why not make another exchange system where these blood crystals can be exchanged for something else besides buffs.

For example,
    2 Blood Crystal = 50k Gold
    3 Blood Crystal = 1 Soul Crystals
    3 Blood Crystal = 1 Mount Training Whip
    3 Blood Crystal = 1 Crystal Shard
    3 Blood Crystal = 1 Lvl. 4 Refinement Crystal
    5 Blood Crystal = 1 Fate Stone
    5 Blood Crystal = 1 Runestone
    5 Blood Crystal = 1 Mahra
    5 Blood Crystal = 1 Sylth Sepulcrum
    10 Blood Crystal = 1 Will Crystal Shard
    10 Blood Crystal = 1 Soul Shard
    20 Blood Crystal = 1 Bead of Influence
    5000 Blood Crystals = 1 Mount ( One with +40 or +50 stats)

Just a list of what I think people would like in the exchange, maybe more can be added, but would be good to get rid of these Blood Crystals.

You don't have to collect them. It's just a freebie to purchase buffs, otherwise they put balens price like spire.
    [morfinnor]
    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Yeah, but it would be fun to exchange them for something, otherwise they are really completely useless to have in game, since you only use them on last 2 waves
      and nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
        You don't have to collect them. It's just a freebie to purchase buffs, otherwise they put balens price like spire.
        Who's ever bought a single buff in there?
        The only buff I use there is the damage one just to make the boss dead in 1-2 turns.

Comment

BI is a sad waste of time and an all around horrible idea start to finish.

Comment

Personally, I just want them to change the selling price for them...1 gold is a joke... If it's could at least be like 1k or 2k each, that would at least be a little better :/
            Lunay - Knighted knight
            23.25M BR
            Guild : SHIELD
            West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
              Personally, I just want them to change the selling price for them...1 gold is a joke... If it's could at least be like 1k or 2k each, that would at least be a little better :/
              Either that or let us exchange them....because BI is pretty useless and we only do it for the mount.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                BI is a sad waste of time and an all around horrible idea start to finish.
                bloody inferno is a good way for quick gold

Comment

I just want R2 to make the Blood Crystals sell for more then 1 gold a piece. Like 10 or 100g would do nicely.
                  Name: Phoenixia
                  Server: R2 S-319
                  Class: Mage
                  BR: 911k
                  Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                  Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Working...
                  X