This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Love You BG *Edited*

tanga ina nmn oh ..... para talagang pagkain kami sa mga VIP na yan ...ayosin ninyo yan ... mayayaman makasarili tanga ina kau ..

Originally posted by R23271886 View Post
    tanga ina nmn oh ..... para talagang pagkain kami sa mga VIP na yan ...ayosin ninyo yan ... mayayaman makasarili tanga ina kau ..
    English please

Is this what u mean
    fool Mother nmn oh ..... We really food for the VIP ie ... ie ... you ayosin rich selfish fool Mother kau
    i used google translate see if this is what u meant
    Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 10-30-2012, 08:03 AM.
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

i meant fix the system of BG.. all non dollar user is like food for vip ppl .. this is so bad to us ... T_T ..

system is like 30-34. 35-39.40 .............................................................. :P i hate it

Comment

Originally posted by R23271886 View Post
        i meant fix the system of BG.. all non dollar user is like food for vip ppl .. this is so bad to us ... T_T ..

system is like 30-34. 35-39.40 .............................................................. :P i hate it
        heheh no need

30 top 40 is more than enough
        I am a non casher
        and when u was level 30 i used to kill cash players in 30 to 39 BG

it all matters on how u build urself not on how much money u spend
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

loool wate till u hit lvl 40+ then come bk and complain bout lvl 50+ ataking u

Comment

Originally posted by kasper666 View Post
            loool wate till u hit lvl 40+ then come bk and complain bout lvl 50+ ataking u
            was that meant for me cause i am already level 40+
            and yeah i have fought many level 50s

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

well he/she is moaning bout the lvl gap in the nub bg so wen lvl40 gona mone some more bout the 10 20 30 lvl gap as thers no room for lvl 55+ yet

Comment

LMAO Really? man you think that it doesnt matter how much you spend? and you don't think the player lvl gap is ridiculous?
                1st off Money equals sockets and gems(HUGE Increase)
                2nd.No lvl 40s can take on 45 set and up with or with out money spent.After 45 it gets easier to a point.
                But don't call what he is doing as moaning about it..It is a fair argument.
                I am a Cashier and I approve this Message

Comment

Originally posted by R23333231Darkness View Post
                  LMAO Really? man you think that it doesnt matter how much you spend? and you don't think the player lvl gap is ridiculous?
                  1st off Money equals sockets and gems(HUGE Increase)
                  2nd.No lvl 40s can take on 45 set and up with or with out money spent.After 45 it gets easier to a point.
                  But don't call what he is doing as moaning about it..It is a fair argument.
                  I am a Cashier and I approve this Message
                  i take it that u as a cash player don't play very good
                  cause there is no reason why this idea should even be noted
                  i mean he is giving a level gap for few levels are u kidding me
                  Where is the massacre where is the over power where is the ridiculous casher to non casher gap
                  Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 10-30-2012, 12:46 PM.

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

pft huge my *** max 1k on each stat how much i spend is none nufing to do with u i no a cople lvl 38 42 that can kill lvl 45 with pvp and wer wood the chalange be if ppl wernt a high lvl makes u want that lvl more so u can be bad *** u moaning like evy 1 elss cuz u get beat its a game all ways som 1 beter that u fact of life

Comment

pft huge my *** max 1k on each stat how much i spend is none nufing to do with u i no a cople lvl 38 42 that can kill lvl 45 with pvp and wer wood the chalange be if ppl wernt a high lvl makes u want that lvl more so u can be bad *** u moaning like evy 1 elss cuz u get beat its a game all ways som 1 beter that u fact of life
                      ^^ what he said

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

I am sorry.What??? Your intelligence is that of a 3rd grader,so I'd imagine you wouldn't understand.(Learn to spell way better Please, Ebonics is not a language )
                        Ok,I am not a Weak player by far,but I do watch other non cashiers run around BG and get smoked.I have checked their stats against those that have attacked them.It is beyond unfair.
                        Now,if u disagree which you will I ask this of you.Start a new character and without using any Balens or VIP.Then when you can, Run BG and see what its like(again No Balens).I swear to you.You will no longer disagree.
                        But I already know that would never happen.And why would it?You have money/balens to spend.So instead of understanding where a non cashier comes from,you can just sit there with your well spent Money Character and pretend you have any concept of what its like.
                        Last edited by R23333231Darkness; 10-30-2012, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R23333231Darkness View Post
                          I am sorry.What??? Your intelligence is that of a 3rd grader,so I'd imagine you wouldn't understand.(Learn to spell way better Please, Ebonics is not a language )
                          Ok,I am not a Weak player by far,but I do watch other non cashiers run around BG and get smoked.I have checked their stats against those that have attacked them.It is beyond unfair.
                          Now,if u disagree which you will I ask this of you.Start a new character and without using any Balens or VIP.Then when you can, Run BG and see what its like(again No Balens).I swear to you.You will no longer disagree.
                          But I already know that would never happen.And why would it?You have money/balens to spend.So instead of understanding where a non cashier comes from,you can just sit there with your well spent Money Character and pretend you have any concept of what its like.
                          You tell him to spell better when you can't spell very well yourself. I see grammar mistakes and sentences that make no sense. You shouldn't point out other people's intelligence and flaws when you yourself cannot do the same thing.

This thread is obviously getting out of control and the title of the thread has been changed due to profanity within it attempting to conceal it via another language. First of all, if you want your suggestions to be heard, then actually write in English - write out your ideas, but before you post it, think about the cons and pros of the suggestion.

Any further questions? Feel free to PM me.

This thread is now closed.
                          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
                          X