Divinity Soul Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divinity Soul Question

I know that patk/matk divinity soul increases damage during slyph mode and hp divinity soul adds to both the hero and slyph hp, but does pdef/mdef divinity soul do anything outside of slyph arena?
    Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
    _______________^

i think def also gets added during sylph mode

Comment

Hmm...if that's true, then it kinda makes sense to add slyph br to hero br. It rly is slyphtune...
      Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
      _______________^

Comment

Iirc someone did a "test" on it before with uhm poison arrow? the archer skill I believe, which does damage based on defense stats or w/e, an the skill did less damage in sylph mode which ended with the conclusion that evolved = all stats count, which when you think about logically makes sense as to why some people are terribly weak, but when they evolve into their 130k or so orange sylph, well then they hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Iirc someone did a "test" on it before with uhm poison arrow? the archer skill I believe, which does damage based on defense stats or w/e, an the skill did less damage in sylph mode which ended with the conclusion that evolved = all stats count, which when you think about logically makes sense as to why some people are terribly weak, but when they evolve into their 130k or so orange sylph, well then they hurt.
          i know that fealing and i hate those fights

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            I tested by looking at whether my toons' stats went up or only my sylph stats and BR with the different divinity souls. What I found is that only the HP also boosts anything other than my overall BR. HP boosts my toon's HP and my sylph's HP. The attack and defense are beneficial only in sylph mode.

I've come across the same situation; mediocre toon with OP sylph. I come across someone that I absolutely shred until sylph time, then the tables turn. Generally, if I can get them low enough HP before sylph time, I can win in spite of their hard hits. It seems like the newer trick people have adopted is either through luck, cashing, or both, they get dimensions of useful elements and stack them. So I attack someone who I should be able to beat, discover they have crazy high res to my element, and I can barely scratch them (always fun when fighting a heal spec mage with super high res...I often win because of the damage bonus over time, but the fights take forever because of how much that res nerfs my hits). I have horrid luck with elements, but if you happen to be wind or fire, chances are I have higher res than you'd expect just from my dimension "luck"

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
              I tested by looking at whether my toons' stats went up or only my sylph stats and BR with the different divinity souls. What I found is that only the HP also boosts anything other than my overall BR. HP boosts my toon's HP and my sylph's HP. The attack and defense are beneficial only in sylph mode.

I've come across the same situation; mediocre toon with OP sylph. I come across someone that I absolutely shred until sylph time, then the tables turn. Generally, if I can get them low enough HP before sylph time, I can win in spite of their hard hits. It seems like the newer trick people have adopted is either through luck, cashing, or both, they get dimensions of useful elements and stack them. So I attack someone who I should be able to beat, discover they have crazy high res to my element, and I can barely scratch them (always fun when fighting a heal spec mage with super high res...I often win because of the damage bonus over time, but the fights take forever because of how much that res nerfs my hits). I have horrid luck with elements, but if you happen to be wind or fire, chances are I have higher res than you'd expect just from my dimension "luck"
              they probably nerf resistance of dimensional maps after maint so that will work in your favor:P
              also sylph is best place to invest in, more than everything else

Comment

Working...
              X