No announcement yet.

Is Tower of Kings too hard?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

560k here + buffs and wc guess my br would be 600k+...can't finish even 1 level in NM unless there are 2 naked. My cross server monsters are all 700k
    Server: Kabam 17
    Player name: Dwarf
    Player level: 80
    Player class: Knight
    Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
    Battle rating: 615k
    Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

Originally posted by danotz View Post
      560k here + buffs and wc guess my br would be 600k+...can't finish even 1 level in NM unless there are 2 naked. My cross server monsters are all 700k

Eh, that sounds very wrong.

My team is 430k, 460k, 470k an 530k, even 3 geared we can do 4-5 levels depending on lag; opponents using dark pets 99% of the time and they're 700k+ as well.

But I guess if you have a lot of mages in there or something could make sense. Ours is usually 4 knights so aside from uber high HP they're not too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Eh, that sounds very wrong.

My team is 430k, 460k, 470k an 530k, even 3 geared we can do 4-5 levels depending on lag; opponents using dark pets 99% of the time and they're 700k+ as well.

But I guess if you have a lot of mages in there or something could make sense. Ours is usually 4 knights so aside from uber high HP they're not too bad.
        I have a 450k archer, 380k mage and 380k knight
        Server: Kabam 17
        Player name: Dwarf
        Player level: 80
        Player class: Knight
        Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
        Battle rating: 615k
        Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

me and my husband both 550k can duo 4 full dressed 700k it seems alot easier thse days

Comment

well i dont know about you guys, we have a team of 530k br mage (me), 500k br knight and 2 archers around 250k br and we struggle to finish tok on hard....knightmare is impassable...

Kabam - Server S84
            IGN - Agni
            Level - Sacred Dragon Warlock
            Class - Mage
            BR - 465K and climbing
            Honour Rank - Mythic Dragon Rider

Comment

Tower of Kings gets harder as the strongest players get stronger. Nightmare to be able to pass 1 floor all dressed for my team takes all 4 people being over 400k br, with appropriate resistances and builds. Hard is more commonly run on my server since most of the time it's very rare, if ever, the top 4 ever undress.
              Name: Phoenixia
              Server: R2 S-319
              Class: Mage
              BR: 911k
              Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
              Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

can clear nm tok daily with all dressed no issues with tok

Comment

Ok, sorry to be the noob here, but can someone explain what's this about doing ToK naked? I realize it means without equipment. Does that make it easier?

Comment

Whoever gets picked for Tok NM usually strip before there toon gets put in I think they have a 2 hour window to strip maybe bit longer.

Tok should be nurfed they nurf everything eles.
                    WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Bortre View Post
                      Ok, sorry to be the noob here, but can someone explain what's this about doing ToK naked? I realize it means without equipment. Does that make it easier?
                      It's a window around 3am server times where toon stats are sent to the piles. If those in the top 16 overall take some or all their gear off, they're called "naked" because they aren't fully powered, thus easier to beat.
                      Of course a 50k player probably has little to no hope of beating the opponents in NM.
                      IGN: TreeTopper
                      Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                      Guild: ESKReborn
                      Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                      Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Originally posted by Bortre View Post
                        there is a time difference between the update of the tok players and their equipment. the players will be update at some point of reset, which the system calcs their br into ranking and decides who will be in top 16. after that there is i think a 2 hour time span in which those top 16 players could take off their clothing. after 2 hours the system loads the actual stats, equipment, sylph, astrals etc into the tok players.

no equipment is nice, but usually the sylphs are the problem as they do massive dmg

Comment

Working...
                        X