A No Balens World Boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A No Balens World Boss

I am not 100% sure if this has been suggested,I for one haven't seen any posts on this.So here goes my suggestion.
    I purpose a World Boss Death Match(name can vary) This would be solely based on a Players strengths and not the money they have in Balens.I don't know about the rest of you but I am sick of being in 4th and then in seconds knocked out of the top ten.
    How it would work: Just like any other WB the only difference would be NO Revive option. I would also ask that the revive time be lessened to 15-20 secs.To make it more interesting(just an option) Allow no Buffs(potions/scrolls.ect)
    Now you could leave the Rewards they same as a normal WB or you could increase or decrease it.All and all I think this would be a great Idea.There are some very strong players out there,who don't have a Balens option.I fore one would like to see them in the top 10 for once.
    Please consider this.I am aware of how many suggestion come through here,some Great, some good, some bad, some Horrible. All I ask is you give this one some decent thought.
    And remember doing things for the non-cashiers is a great way to keep this game alive with more active players.Some times a non- cashier just has to have a reason to become a cash player. Hope this Idea takes off.Have a Great Day

Originally posted by R23333231Darkness View Post
    I am not 100% sure if this has been suggested,I for one haven't seen any posts on this.So here goes my suggestion.
    I purpose a World Boss Death Match(name can vary) This would be solely based on a Players strengths and not the money they have in Balens.I don't know about the rest of you but I am sick of being in 4th and then in seconds knocked out of the top ten.
    How it would work: Just like any other WB the only difference would be NO Revive option. I would also ask that the revive time be lessened to 15-20 secs.To make it more interesting(just an option) Allow no Buffs(potions/scrolls.ect)
    Now you could leave the Rewards they same as a normal WB or you could increase or decrease it.All and all I think this would be a great Idea.There are some very strong players out there,who don't have a Balens option.I fore one would like to see them in the top 10 for once.
    Please consider this.I am aware of how many suggestion come through here,some Great, some good, some bad, some Horrible. All I ask is you give this one some decent thought.
    And remember doing things for the non-cashiers is a great way to keep this game alive with more active players.Some times a non- cashier just has to have a reason to become a cash player. Hope this Idea takes off.Have a Great Day
    good and bad idea

Why

good idea for both cash players and non cash players basically for all players but

bad for business

R2 needs to do something for cash players or it will be bad for business or so they think
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I think as far as R2/7Road goes they make Plenty of Cash.There isn't all that much on here that doesn't require cash at some point.I just think players are leaving cause its always the same players in the top 10-20 every day every WB.
      A 20 min Boss a day would surely not put R2 games out of Business,if anything it will bring in business.
      My fav Quote " You can't have a Game with out Players"

Comment

Originally posted by R23333231Darkness View Post
        I think as far as R2/7Road goes they make Plenty of Cash.There isn't all that much on here that doesn't require cash at some point.I just think players are leaving cause its always the same players in the top 10-20 every day every WB.
        A 20 min Boss a day would surely not put R2 games out of Business,if anything it will bring in business.
        My fav Quote " You can't have a Game with out Players"
        i meant on the no advantage to cash player and
        i did say SO THEY THINK
        meaning thats what R2 and 7road are doing
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Kind of surprised. I figured more players would have commented on this post.
          Oh,well guess it's just players on my server lol

Comment

+1m ....... i like post no ballen in WB ... its just a WB .... many ways spend ballen in this game .. atleast WB is free for all no ballen user ..

Comment

i would rather have multiple top 10 list, one for each room people join, theirs like 5 to 10 wb rooms on my servers since theirs like 100 to 200 players at WB each day, a top 10 list each room should satisfy both side

Comment

Working...
              X