Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about horn exchange

whats best to get? sylph gems or whips?

It is not a matter of what is best to get, but what will best help you. Will the whips help you more or will the other items help you more? Really take a good look at your character and see where your greatest need is and then base the choice on that is my honest advice.. because at the end of the day it all comes down to personal preference.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Ignore the mentors noob advice.
      Pick items that have events with decent rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
        Ignore the mentors noob advice.
        Pick items that have events with decent rewards.
        his advice its good to, but yours to) hmmm sincerly they both have. for divinity souls its the return from theyr event , and for whips the chance that there might be an event like the last one, thats why i am in a bind

Comment

Divide your resources and conquer the rewards..
          "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
          Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
          Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

i think i grab whips, why? whip events are unlimited, once a while they could give event chests and they are hard to come by. sylph gems have events which are limited. so i still cant do much with a lot of them, as of now no event chests has been given with it tho the even is good. i also think that future content will give sylph souls (perhaps even higher level) so thats it:P

if you are low on sylph souls maybe you could grab a few. but i have some 50 lv 1 boxes left and i dont intend to waste some souls for any reason so i dont need it atm

Comment

there are diminishing returns with gems need 16 to get to lv 3 but 64 to lev 4
              so initially gems but at some point whips (duno the break point and to figure that out would become work not fun)
              whips also available many place

Fherlayt has a blog search him out and subscribe

Comment

Working...
              X