Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Original s224??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original s224??

It has been over a year since I have logged into this game and wanted to say hi to some of the friends I had made, but cant seem to find where my account went. Anyone know which "server" now holds the people that were on s224??

I know it merged with s195, 201, and a few others but no clue where it is now.

Comment

I think if there is merge u lose account if inactive..

Comment

well thats a bunch of horse *****.. I have another character that was made before that one that is still there and has been through prolly 4-5 merges.. I had cashed a bunch on that character too.

Comment

Your old account should work. If it doesn't contact the support and/or post in the support subforum.

For merges - you won't lose the account if you played more than a few days (deleted accounts are extremely low level and without a history of recharging).

Your problem is probably a bad username. You can login with your mail or your account name, but not with both (usually depends on whether you recharged)! Also, your account name is not necessarily the same as your character name. In your case I think you need to login with your mail since you say you recharged. (in that case, are you sure that's the right mail address?)

Are you sure you guessed the right server? Is it possible that you were on one of the servers S224 merged to? Or another server entirely? Even if it merged with a hundred new servers, you should still be able to login to the amalgamation of servers through your own server. Try logging in with both the mini client and several browsers. What's the message that appears when you try to login? Have you tried creating a new character on that server (with a new account) to check if your character still exists? Even if it's not in a guild or on the rankings you should be able to add him as a friend (will appear under "strangers") and check him out.

Comment

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
            I think if there is merge u lose account if inactive..
            Originally posted by R27979511 View Post
            well thats a bunch of horse *****.. I have another character that was made before that one that is still there and has been through prolly 4-5 merges.. I had cashed a bunch on that character too.
            And this is how false rumors and information start...
            Your account has to comply with ALL the requirements below for it to be deleted. And deletion only happens during merges...
            To help with potential name conflicts, we will be removing unused characters that fit the following strict guidelines:
            A character must not have logged in within the last 45 days.
            Be under level 12 and their castle must be on the Twilight Coast.
            Have no Balens.
            Have no record of ever recharging.
            Not be in a guild.

OP, is there anything you remember from your character? Class, name, etc? And like Wicked said, please double check if it's the right server. Even when merged, you still have to log in to the server you used to log into. So even though S224 is merged with others, you'd need to log into 224.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
            X