Dimension War Movement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimension War Movement

I must have missed something . I am reading in another thread about players getting a 10 point movement cost when doing this event , how are they getting it so low ? I know if you use a sylph the same type as the dimension you are clearing you get a 25 point movement cost but can not find anywhere how to get it lower. I have been trying to clear an advanced dimension for over two weeks and just got to lvl 8 .

Since Ad min does such a bang up job informing the players how their events work I just figured I would save time and go straight to the players for game info. ANY info is appreciated.

The movement cost is based on your resistance total.

Higher resistance = lower movement cost.
    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
    | | | |

Comment

example : u open electro map, higher the electro resistant, lower the movement cost (sry for bad english )
      Aprillya (S209)
      guild -> Dymension
      BR : pathetic
      am noob

proud to be knight :cool:

Comment

So, for every cleared level you get a certain %buff of the respective resistance.If you want to reduce the cost down to 10 you gotta finish 2-3 dimension of the same type, let's say electro, then you can do your electro adv dimension with only 10 energy per step
        Server: Kabam 17
        Player name: Dwarf
        Player level: 80
        Player class: Knight
        Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
        Battle rating: 615k
        Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

THANKS for the replies

Comment

Heres how you can reduce step cost:
            1. Change to same sylph type as the dimension, a white one will also do
            2. Convert the highest 5 resistance crystals to the dimension type and equip them
            3. Do 1 or 2 same type basic dimension before attempting advanced or expert dimension

At around 700 elemental resistance the steps cost 10 energy
            Wartune S157: bornleader | Stormthrone S14: bornleader

Comment

What they are saying is the truth.

When I run a map, I use the pet type needed, and if I do not have resistance of that type, I convert the highest gem in each shield to that type to get a lower movement cost. Also another way to save steps is to go all the way down then three over, then all the way up and follow the pattern.. this will always allow you to see on both sides, and I only deviate for the footstep added movements, the towers and the exit when I am doing it the first time.. then I go back after and loot like mad

I hope it helps some
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by bornleader View Post
                Heres how you can reduce step cost:
                1. Change to same sylph type as the dimension, a white one will also do
                2. Convert the highest 5 resistance crystals to the dimension type and equip them
                3. Do 1 or 2 same type basic dimension before attempting advanced or expert dimension

At around 700 elemental resistance the steps cost 10 energy
                actually at 760 i had to use 11, so i guess 800 resistance maybe bit less to get that

Comment

S521-S512-S510 need an emergency server merge or will be dead soon

Comment

Working...
                  X