Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Dimension rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by R26092269 View Post
    new reward in expert chest for those interested:
    15 mahra/sepulcrums
    5 vulcan's hammer
    10 vulcan's stove
    10 magical moonlight
    That's it?

    Lol for the 30+ days you're likely to spend doing it to even get rewards that seems like a rooster(*cough) slap to the face.

    Comment


    • #32
      And thats only the top of the iceberg. Some not-so-smart guy is boasting on my blog about spending a lot of balens building an army of medusa an athena, hoping that he can gain advantage from people building resist vs electro and dark. Now these lone lunatics are in a big trouble throwing out thousands of bucks through the window...
      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        That's it?

        Lol for the 30+ days you're likely to spend doing it to even get rewards that seems like a rooster(*cough) slap to the face.
        even if it's the only way we know to get the hammer, hard to say it worth the time lost inside ...
        (no idea how much time left you have the bonii after finishing an expert one)
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

        Comment


        • #34
          Getting the same amount of sepulc/mahra from a basic as we were from an intermediate was kind of overpowered in my opinion. Still, a 5/10/15/20 split would have been nice for basic,intermediate,advanced,expert instead of 5,7,10,15. But it's their game and they have every right to do what they want in it. Just be thankful we're getting good stuff from the chests, even if not in the same amounts ~ something for free is always better than nothing at all. Especially when you consider how many people spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars to purchase those same sepulcrums and mahras.
          Last edited by OhBummer; 02-03-2015, 10:02 AM.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by OhBummer View Post
            Getting the same amount of sepulc/mahra from a basic as we were from an intermediate was kind of overpowered in my opinion. Still, a 5/10/15/20 split would have been nice for basic,intermediate,advanced,expert instead of 5,7,10,15. But it's their game and they have every right to do what they want in it. Just be thankful we're getting good stuff from the chests, even if not in the same amounts ~ something for free is always better than nothing at all.
            trouble is when they change something without warning.
            some people invested time/ressource/ballens in adv or expert one.
            not sure they would have done it if they knew the changes that were just made
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              That's it?

              Lol for the 30+ days you're likely to spend doing it to even get rewards that seems like a rooster(*cough) slap to the face.
              Wow, just wow. I have a buddy who has done one. I will say that the bprot rewards don't seem to have dropped much according to inspecting him today. This guy has over 1k reduce res, 1100 electro res, 1000 dark res still. Maybe when he comes online it will adjust.

              Update edit: I stand corrected, he's online now and his numbers plummeted. 846 red res, 746 electro (expert dw), 633 dark. Checked our tok nm opponents (Kabam west) and they dropped, but not near as much. I guess because they have much higher crystals across the board.
              Last edited by Kalyrific; 02-03-2015, 10:07 AM.
              Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
              Guild: Paradox
              Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
              Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
              80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
              80 Venus - Precision 113k br
              80 Gaia - Judgenjury
              80 Medusa - Backdraft

              Comment


              • #37
                Let's be honest, the res you got from dimensions was too high. On the other hand, changing what was in the reward boxes doesn't make any sense to me.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                  even if it's the only way we know to get the hammer, hard to say it worth the time lost inside ...
                  (no idea how much time left you have the bonii after finishing an expert one)
                  Expert dimension is 75 days x 30 levels, so let's say you're lucky to start it with 10 energy per step an manage 1 level a day you "should" have 45 days left; but unfortunately this is only theoretical as you still want to have 4 basics active at least so you lose some days on that... in the end I'd say maybe 25-30 days left if you didn't give up on getting the most of the daily rewards. The vulcan's stuff is nice but considering the rarity of expert dimensions and the difficulty and the size, I don't see the worth in those rewards to make up for it.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by R26092269 View Post
                    new reward in expert chest for those interested:
                    15 mahra/sepulcrums
                    5 vulcan's hammer
                    10 vulcan's stove
                    10 magical moonlight
                    can you confirm it?
                    Im segimoto aka versi69 , you can find me easy on Kongregate site if you need advice or tips about game feel free to pm there

                    Class: Knight
                    Level: 80
                    Battle Rating: 2.200.000+
                    Dragon Sword Master
                    Server: kongregate s6
                    Guild: NiceAstral->Haven->GoodGuys->Seraphim->WolfReih

                    Link to profile

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Wartunes Thieving scum bags do not even have the decency to inform of any big changes think Time to quit as seems all this company does is try screw player over and over again.
                      WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

                      In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

                      Guild Name: Legends

                      Class : Archer

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        What's annoying is that the Adv has Hooves and Essences - two things that have no become inventory hogs for many players. Why not have something with actual use in there? I'd rather have the Resistance and Will Crystal Shards from the Ints than the Essences and Hooves from the Adv.

                        Silly.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Kalyrific View Post
                          I think the old intermediate you list is the old advanced. Intermediate didn't give star tear shards. At any rate, Advanced no longer give res or will crystal shards at all??? This honestly just makes no sense.

                          Here's what I think was really the issue... I'm 380k br with a 2 star purple Herc and I was beating ppl with orange sylphs because I used KNOWLEDGE to make my toon's battle protection more effective. I suggest that many a top player would be complaining that a good resistance build could overcome as much as 150K+ BR. I tested it in duels with the top electro players on our server and beat all but one with gaps from 125-160k br. I can also survive nicely in tok nightmare esp using incendiary and guardian rune when they awaken. I am an extremely low cash player. vip + maybe $10/20 per month and my largest recharge has been $20 for 15 months playing on this server. This had to be unacceptable to them, so they pulled out the nerf bat and ruin the advantage people like me had for understanding how to maximize Bprotection resistance system.
                          yeah i'm sure you cracked the code no one else until now could figure out. I mean, why would a guy who's spent 20-30k take the time to learn to utilize resistance? It's not complicated, hero.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            l;owest cost per move ive managed to get to since the patch is 12 before patch i could run around my water dimention with hurc and still cost me 10 points per move now even with trition no lower than 12 ( after clearing 5 more lvls)

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              even though i love the compare post of what was the rewards before and after the patch
                              but it wouldnt change a thing now a mentor knows teh diff now.
                              R2 wouldnt change a thing, no matter how hard we would complain.
                              They only listen and care for those who spend a shtton of money towards the game, leaving the rest out.
                              I feel really screwed up here big time when it comes to rewards.
                              Some reward we dont need and stuff we do need, gets cuts in half.
                              W.t.h
                              âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                              âœ* Prizzly
                              âœ* Knight
                              âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Kalyrific View Post
                                I think the old intermediate you list is the old advanced. Intermediate didn't give star tear shards. At any rate, Advanced no longer give res or will crystal shards at all??? This honestly just makes no sense.

                                Here's what I think was really the issue... I'm 380k br with a 2 star purple Herc and I was beating ppl with orange sylphs because I used KNOWLEDGE to make my toon's battle protection more effective. I suggest that many a top player would be complaining that a good resistance build could overcome as much as 150K+ BR. I tested it in duels with the top electro players on our server and beat all but one with gaps from 125-160k br. I can also survive nicely in tok nightmare esp using incendiary and guardian rune when they awaken. I am an extremely low cash player. vip + maybe $10/20 per month and my largest recharge has been $20 for 15 months playing on this server. This had to be unacceptable to them, so they pulled out the nerf bat and ruin the advantage people like me had for understanding how to maximize Bprotection resistance system.
                                The old intermediate did give star tear shards as well as star sands. That was the main reason I was doing intermediate.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X