• Show
Clear All

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    Uh, it never was.

Leave a comment:

• danotz
    replied
    lol....NO. BY THE WAY: Purge isn't taking off the guardian rune buff anymore, so they just cupcaked the knights even more

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Can I kiss your visa card, mastercard, double triple platinum amex, etc? Only need all the info placed into my account lol

Leave a comment:

• danotz
    replied
    Dimensional War

I won't drop a single penny on this game anymore I'll keep playing, but for free.Nerfing rewards like you did is just lame.The resistance thing is ok, but why would you nerf the rewards?Greedy b*******, you won't kiss my visa card from now on!

Leave a comment:

• rangelaeyes
    replied
    With the significantly reduced rewards from dimensions, I'm very tempted to not even bother with them anymore. 55 mahra/seps a day made me feel like I was getting somewhere with beefing up my sylphs. Cut that down to 20 a day and to me it feels like how the game was before; work and work to get something and end up getting very little.

Thanks R2.

Leave a comment:

• Swinella
    replied
    Originally posted by Kalyrific View Post
    Intermediate didn't give star tear shards.
    Yes, it did, and that made me very, very happy. Now, not so much. However, I have enough shards to evolve another sylph, so I've still got that going.

Leave a comment:

• KrustyRO9400
    replied
    And just when i thought that dimensions and cloud adv will be the last fun thing to do in this game...bang ...now in 2-3 weeks cloud adventures will be changed...no more dices for bb..or no more bb,hammers at rewards...they find something to change there too

Leave a comment:

• Castway136
    replied
    Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
    And thats only the top of the iceberg. Some not-so-smart guy is boasting on my blog about spending a lot of balens building an army of medusa an athena, hoping that he can gain advantage from people building resist vs electro and dark. Now these lone lunatics are in a big trouble throwing out thousands of bucks through the window...
    yeah thats me rofl fyi i never directly cashed sylphs if you did you were a moron rofl

Leave a comment:

• Castway136
    replied
    Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
    Wraith,
    could you tell us what was in your dimensional rewards packs if you recall since those were recent? What did you notice missing.. I have no idea what is and what is not in them now, a lot of us don't.. it would be a big help if you are willing to share this information aside from the mahra change.

Also were you running basics or higher level dimensions? How many were open and things of that nature.. the more info you can give the better equipped many will be when they get theirs later or tomorrow.. time zone depending, thanks.
    basic gives runes and whips advanced gives soul seals and hoofs 10 mahra and sep expert gives 5 vulcan hammers 10 stoves and 10 of each sylph equpiment refine and 15 mahra and sep

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Expert dimension is 75 days x 30 levels, so let's say you're lucky to start it with 10 energy per step an manage 1 level a day you "should" have 45 days left; but unfortunately this is only theoretical as you still want to have 4 basics active at least so you lose some days on that... in the end I'd say maybe 25-30 days left if you didn't give up on getting the most of the daily rewards. The vulcan's stuff is nice but considering the rarity of expert dimensions and the difficulty and the size, I don't see the worth in those rewards to make up for it.
    70 days, should be able to do a lvl and a half each day, maybe 2 to 2.5 if you get lucky or buy extra energy with bb. Which means 50+ days of receiving the end chest, i.e. 250+ hammers.

No reason to start an expert dimension if you're not at 10 energy/step. Wear 5 lvl 7 crystals, do an int and an adv of the same element, and then get started. By the time the int expires, you should have enough from completed floors of the expert to more than cover what you lost. Int is 15 days - 3 days to do (assuming starting from scratch) - 5 days to do adv = 7 days to get 50 res from expert dim. Should be on floor 10+ by then, which is 100+ res (expert gives 10 res/floor).

Leave a comment:

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
    This is R2, a garbage company that does everything by the head leads, no thinking decisions, no nothing, its like they say "hey i have an idea, lets give those idiots less mahra/sepulcrum/star tear/star sands/less reduction buffs.. hell lets give them everything less with 60% than they received". Everytime they have to nerf something and funny part is that they never tell us whats happening, we just have to find out by ourselfs and when we come here and say, we get a kick in the ballz. If we open a ticket about the issue we get the forever answer : we are aware of the sittuation and we are doing our best to fix it, meanwhile please bla bla bla bla. I feel sorry for those who bought Expert dimensions, probably must feel like ****.
    First sentence says it all. These people really don't care about us at all!!!!!!! I couldn't have said it better. cut rewards 60%?

R2 hates its customers. Anyone spending $$$ on this game is lol

Leave a comment:

• bcdaedalus
    replied
    well i kinda feel dimentions are not even worth the time it takes to do them anymore after the nerfed rewards yea i can understand making them cost more points per move but why nerf the rewards under the ground ( can still make 3k balens a week from dimentions so guess its not all to bad)

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Originally posted by Kalyrific View Post
    I think the old intermediate you list is the old advanced. Intermediate didn't give star tear shards. At any rate, Advanced no longer give res or will crystal shards at all??? This honestly just makes no sense.

Here's what I think was really the issue... I'm 380k br with a 2 star purple Herc and I was beating ppl with orange sylphs because I used KNOWLEDGE to make my toon's battle protection more effective. I suggest that many a top player would be complaining that a good resistance build could overcome as much as 150K+ BR. I tested it in duels with the top electro players on our server and beat all but one with gaps from 125-160k br. I can also survive nicely in tok nightmare esp using incendiary and guardian rune when they awaken. I am an extremely low cash player. vip + maybe $10/20 per month and my largest recharge has been $20 for 15 months playing on this server. This had to be unacceptable to them, so they pulled out the nerf bat and ruin the advantage people like me had for understanding how to maximize Bprotection resistance system.
    The old intermediate did give star tear shards as well as star sands. That was the main reason I was doing intermediate.

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    even though i love the compare post of what was the rewards before and after the patch
    but it wouldnt change a thing now a mentor knows teh diff now.
    R2 wouldnt change a thing, no matter how hard we would complain.
    They only listen and care for those who spend a shtton of money towards the game, leaving the rest out.
    I feel really screwed up here big time when it comes to rewards.
    Some reward we dont need and stuff we do need, gets cuts in half.
    W.t.h

Leave a comment:

• bcdaedalus
    replied
    l;owest cost per move ive managed to get to since the patch is 12 before patch i could run around my water dimention with hurc and still cost me 10 points per move now even with trition no lower than 12 ( after clearing 5 more lvls)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X