Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSEngel
    replied
    Ironic as it sounds an old friend of mine that quitted, recently came back because i told him bout how great dimensions were...

Leave a comment:

• NecroDeath4
    replied
    Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
    Do they think this will get me to cash more? It works exactly the opposite way.
    Same here. I cashed a little cuz the game was going in a good direction (that was like 1 yr ago, lol...), but it rly sux now.

Leave a comment:

• MinhZye
    replied
    Next ninja nerf CA reward end story for non and low cash

Leave a comment:

• titof22
    replied
    old bastic reward
    Resistance Crystal Shard x30
    Will Crystal Shard x30
    Sylph Sepulcrum x10
    Mahra x10
    Magical Moonlight x3
    Glint of Magic x3
    new bastic reward
    Sylph Sepulcrum x5
    Mahra x5
    Mount Training whip x4
    Runestone x4
    Soul Crystals x20

old intermediate reward
    Resistance Crystal Shard x30
    Will Crystal Shard x 30
    Sylph Sepulcrum x 10
    Mahra x 10
    Magical Moonlight x 4
    Glint of Magic x4
    Star Tear Shard x 8
    Star Sand x 5
    new intermediate reward
    Resistance Crystal Shard x50
    Will Crystal Shard x10
    Sylph Sepulcrum x7
    Mahra x7
    Fate Stone x5

old advanced reward
    Will Crystal Shard x 50
    Sylph Sepulcrum x 15
    Mahra x 15
    Magical Moonlight x 5
    Glint of Magic x5
    Star Tear Shard x 8
    Star Sand x 5
    new advancd chest
    Sylph Sepulcrum x 10
    Mahra x 10
    Dragon Essence x10
    Soul Seal x5
    Mount hoofs x10

old expert reward
    Will Crystal Shard x 50
    Sylph Sepulcrum x 15
    Mahra x 15
    Magical Moonlight x 6
    Glint of Magic x6
    Star Tear Shard x 15
    Star Sand x 10
    new expert dimension
    no data

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228...on-chest-nerfs
    Versi69 s6 kong
    Last edited by titof22; 02-03-2015, 09:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MSEngel
    replied
    Yay for another wise decision from R2!

Leave a comment:

• Yesheron
    replied
    Do they think this will get me to cash more? It works exactly the opposite way.

Leave a comment:

• laba-laba
    replied
    Solution is simple, stop paying. It's pretty obvious after they put out sylph exchange that they're going to squeeze out a good mahra/sep source like dimensions to make people pay. I just feel sorry for those wasting their mahra/seps.

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    This is R2, a garbage company that does everything by the head leads, no thinking decisions, no nothing, its like they say "hey i have an idea, lets give those idiots less mahra/sepulcrum/star tear/star sands/less reduction buffs.. hell lets give them everything less with 60% than they received". Everytime they have to nerf something and funny part is that they never tell us whats happening, we just have to find out by ourselfs and when we come here and say, we get a kick in the ballz. If we open a ticket about the issue we get the forever answer : we are aware of the sittuation and we are doing our best to fix it, meanwhile please bla bla bla bla. I feel sorry for those who bought Expert dimensions, probably must feel like ****.

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Wouaw. that's what we can call a nerf.
    that's cruel for people who did advanced or expert dim (and i don't even talk about those who paid for them ...)

Leave a comment:

• Faynalia
    replied
    Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
    Should anyone have screen shots of the basic or expert packs I'd appreciate pics of those as well, just so when I get bombarded later and hide in a fox hole.. I can answer people better, again many thanks for helping me!
    Here is basic, items...this really sucks.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2colbtw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	1707787

Leave a comment:

• Fherlayt
    replied
    I think they decided that we are getting too many mahra, sepulcrum and glint/moonlight from dimensions, and as such, we will not spend balen on these items. But the situation is, to have 5 dimensions, you need VIP9, which already requires some cashing. There were many useless, annoying and disgusting events added to the game lately, but dimension was fun, I liked the system and the rewards, but now they ruin my fun. And I especially puke from getting even more soul crystals, dragon souls and mount hoofs. Someone high up at Wartune is making very, very bad decisions. Saving up and not opening chests from now on, I hope this will get fixed.

Ah, and btw: Wartune teached us to hoard. I bet a lot of ppl were saving up these chests and are now jumping to the river from the bridge with a big rock in their neck. And there was no warning whatsoever, "dudes, open your chests, because tomorrow they will be empty." Fortunately I always open them, still sorry for those who did not.

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    but why the cut on resist and rewards? did someone complain they are to big, or did they have a nightmare before getting this decision?

Leave a comment:

• GM_Magik
    replied
    I want to say thank you for the screen shot, it will help me and the other mentors have an idea whats going on exactly and for that I thank you and appreciate it. Mentors like you, are just players.. so believe me I think the unhappy consensus is felt all the way around.. but I appreciate you helping me to be able to do my job better so while I know, no one is happy I appreciate the time you took to post that up and to post up info as well.

Should anyone have screen shots of the basic or expert packs I'd appreciate pics of those as well, just so when I get bombarded later and hide in a fox hole.. I can answer people better, again many thanks for helping me!

For those wondering.. I did get a Screen Capture of an intermediate.. courtesy of a co-worker.

*Magi edit to add in screen capture
    Last edited by GM_Magik; 02-03-2015, 07:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Revelâ„¢
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Couldn't comment until rewards actually came out on my timezone, but ho lee schiiit that's a huge nerf. Can't have nice things for long in this game it seems.
    Said the same thing basically after seeing the rewards post-maintenance. So brutal.

Leave a comment:

• laba-laba
    replied
    R2 is too stupid to realize its the cumulative dimensions that is OP, i.e having 5 electro dimensions.
    They should put a limit for 2 of same elements to that instead of cutting the rewards.
    Before it was painful for non-vip to open intermediate first before able to do advanced/expert reasonably.
    Now there's no reason at all, stick to basic dimension or even dont have to do it at all.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X