Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dimension rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i kinda feel dimentions are not even worth the time it takes to do them anymore after the nerfed rewards yea i can understand making them cost more points per move but why nerf the rewards under the ground ( can still make 3k balens a week from dimentions so guess its not all to bad)

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
      This is R2, a garbage company that does everything by the head leads, no thinking decisions, no nothing, its like they say "hey i have an idea, lets give those idiots less mahra/sepulcrum/star tear/star sands/less reduction buffs.. hell lets give them everything less with 60% than they received". Everytime they have to nerf something and funny part is that they never tell us whats happening, we just have to find out by ourselfs and when we come here and say, we get a kick in the ballz. If we open a ticket about the issue we get the forever answer : we are aware of the sittuation and we are doing our best to fix it, meanwhile please bla bla bla bla. I feel sorry for those who bought Expert dimensions, probably must feel like ****.
      First sentence says it all. These people really don't care about us at all!!!!!!! I couldn't have said it better. cut rewards 60%?

R2 hates its customers. Anyone spending $$$ on this game is lol
      Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Expert dimension is 75 days x 30 levels, so let's say you're lucky to start it with 10 energy per step an manage 1 level a day you "should" have 45 days left; but unfortunately this is only theoretical as you still want to have 4 basics active at least so you lose some days on that... in the end I'd say maybe 25-30 days left if you didn't give up on getting the most of the daily rewards. The vulcan's stuff is nice but considering the rarity of expert dimensions and the difficulty and the size, I don't see the worth in those rewards to make up for it.
        70 days, should be able to do a lvl and a half each day, maybe 2 to 2.5 if you get lucky or buy extra energy with bb. Which means 50+ days of receiving the end chest, i.e. 250+ hammers.

No reason to start an expert dimension if you're not at 10 energy/step. Wear 5 lvl 7 crystals, do an int and an adv of the same element, and then get started. By the time the int expires, you should have enough from completed floors of the expert to more than cover what you lost. Int is 15 days - 3 days to do (assuming starting from scratch) - 5 days to do adv = 7 days to get 50 res from expert dim. Should be on floor 10+ by then, which is 100+ res (expert gives 10 res/floor).

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
          Wraith,
          could you tell us what was in your dimensional rewards packs if you recall since those were recent? What did you notice missing.. I have no idea what is and what is not in them now, a lot of us don't.. it would be a big help if you are willing to share this information aside from the mahra change.

Also were you running basics or higher level dimensions? How many were open and things of that nature.. the more info you can give the better equipped many will be when they get theirs later or tomorrow.. time zone depending, thanks.
          basic gives runes and whips advanced gives soul seals and hoofs 10 mahra and sep expert gives 5 vulcan hammers 10 stoves and 10 of each sylph equpiment refine and 15 mahra and sep

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
            And thats only the top of the iceberg. Some not-so-smart guy is boasting on my blog about spending a lot of balens building an army of medusa an athena, hoping that he can gain advantage from people building resist vs electro and dark. Now these lone lunatics are in a big trouble throwing out thousands of bucks through the window...
            yeah thats me rofl fyi i never directly cashed sylphs if you did you were a moron rofl

Comment

And just when i thought that dimensions and cloud adv will be the last fun thing to do in this game...bang ...now in 2-3 weeks cloud adventures will be changed...no more dices for bb..or no more bb,hammers at rewards...they find something to change there too

Comment

Originally posted by Kalyrific View Post
                Intermediate didn't give star tear shards.
                Yes, it did, and that made me very, very happy. Now, not so much. However, I have enough shards to evolve another sylph, so I've still got that going.
                IGN: Swinella
                Class: Mage
                lvl: 80
                BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
                Server: Kabam s79
                Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

With the significantly reduced rewards from dimensions, I'm very tempted to not even bother with them anymore. 55 mahra/seps a day made me feel like I was getting somewhere with beefing up my sylphs. Cut that down to 20 a day and to me it feels like how the game was before; work and work to get something and end up getting very little.

Thanks R2.
                  Name: Phoenixia
                  Server: R2 S-319
                  Class: Mage
                  BR: 911k
                  Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                  Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Dimensional War

I won't drop a single penny on this game anymore I'll keep playing, but for free.Nerfing rewards like you did is just lame.The resistance thing is ok, but why would you nerf the rewards?Greedy b*******, you won't kiss my visa card from now on!
                    Server: Kabam 17
                    Player name: Dwarf
                    Player level: 80
                    Player class: Knight
                    Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
                    Battle rating: 615k
                    Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

Can I kiss your visa card, mastercard, double triple platinum amex, etc? Only need all the info placed into my account lol

Comment

lol....NO. BY THE WAY: Purge isn't taking off the guardian rune buff anymore, so they just cupcaked the knights even more
                        Server: Kabam 17
                        Player name: Dwarf
                        Player level: 80
                        Player class: Knight
                        Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
                        Battle rating: 615k
                        Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

Uh, it never was.

Comment

Originally posted by Swinella View Post
                            Yes, it did, and that made me very, very happy. Now, not so much. However, I have enough shards to evolve another sylph, so I've still got that going.
                            I stand corrected then. I've been quite lucky and have 3 advanced ticking now. Did not remember them since I don't need them either. my bad.
                            Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
                            Guild: Paradox
                            Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
                            Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
                            80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
                            80 Venus - Precision 113k br
                            80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                            80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                              yeah i'm sure you cracked the code no one else until now could figure out. I mean, why would a guy who's spent 20-30k take the time to learn to utilize resistance? It's not complicated, hero.
                              Hey if someone puts 20-30k into their toon, but they're too much of a dumbass to know how to use dimensions and bprotection. I should be able to beat them or at least compete with them. Money =/= smarts. Throwing cash at something doesn't make you deserve to be better if you're an idiot too.
                              Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
                              Guild: Paradox
                              Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
                              Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
                              80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
                              80 Venus - Precision 113k br
                              80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                              80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Originally posted by Kalyrific View Post
                                Hey if someone puts 20-30k into their toon, but they're too much of a dumbass to know how to use dimensions and bprotection. I should be able to beat them or at least compete with them. Money =/= smarts. Throwing cash at something doesn't make you deserve to be better if you're an idiot too.
                                Get over yourself. You're not doing anything special and have no advanced knowledge.

Comment

Working...
                                X