No announcement yet.

Dimension rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the best part is, this changes that were uncalled for..
    they implement it faster than anything else.. just simply amazing = =
    Now everyone wants to know who's the GM and devs of wartune,
    that made such an enjoyable game a scew-up now and we're being enslaved
    knowing the actual potential that rewarding players can actually drive more profits.
    Such strategy, as I believe can only be done by the Chinese... and host the game on
    the US with a later patch..
    (bcuz I've seen how they run their companies like sweat-shop for their workers, just plain
    shock and sympathy when the european/ us journalist went over to interview them)
    "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
    Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
    Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Cupakes Dimencional reward

Today after the pacth R2 did reduce element resistence and also the dimencional reward fron chest, so than R2 take off resistence shard and will shards, 50% mahars and sepulcrum drop and magical moonlight and glint of magic.
      And now R2 did put in the chest mount whips, runestones and the innecesario "soul crystal" (by you R2 didn't put soul seal)

Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot024.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	1707821 Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot025.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	1707822

Thanks R2 for you C-R-A-P reward... 2015 R2 fall
      Last edited by chixs; 02-06-2015, 06:47 PM. Reason: words
      Verify that you are a human, please choose cherry...:o .... Verify that you are a R2 developer, please choose bug...:p

Comment

Originally posted by chixs View Post
        Today after the pacth R2 did reduce element resistence and also the dimencional reward fron chest, so than R2 take off resistence shard and will shards, 50% mahars and sepulcrum drop and magical moonlight and glint of magic.
        And now R2 did put in the chest mount whips, runestones and the innecesario "soul crystal" (by you R2 didn't put soul seal)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]125573[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]125574[/ATTACH]

Thanks R2 for you Cupcakes reward... 2015 R2 fall
        Lol, this reminds me of peeps that say that in the past it were much better than how it was now, just to build a char.
        Now come to think of it, there's nothing gd to compare. And nothing more to be grateful when playing wartune in this season.
        And btw, R2 is only a host for wartune. I'm pretty sure that wartune is from a chinese company that knows very well
        how to be a leech on the game player community, after giving candies and sweets..
        Hope you managed to do sylph exchange, now that star sands and star tear shards gone missing too,
        it's the only shortcut to avoid the hassle of hoarding shards and/or ever doing skytrail.
        It may be even possible in the future that we would have to stack on event chest shards,
        till that day come, we'll still play wartune while the fun lasts - it is such a tragedy
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-04-2015, 05:11 AM.
        "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
        Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
        Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

i think im partially to blame.
          i remember 1-2 weeks ago i beat a 550k with my 370k toon. he called me a hacker because he hits for 3-4k/attack while he had 800+ res reduction. im guessing he's complained about it to the devs.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

On Guardian description writing says cannot be dispelled.
            WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Hey, I was going to get VIP to hold more dimensions. Now with the greatly nerfed res and rewards I won't. They lost business doing this. I wonder if others will think twice about getting VIP for more dimensions like I did.

Comment

I was cancelling my V.I.P but dimensions changed my mind and I got a 31 day pack from hot sale shop wish I had not now.
                Hopefully they change and change the awards again or I will not get V.I.P and be happy having just 2 Dimensions going.
                WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

Comment

I even spent 500 bb over the last couple days so I would get the time needed to get enough tear shards for a Triton. The day after I finish, no shards.

Comment

Originally posted by KrustyRO9400 View Post
                    And just when i thought that dimensions and cloud adv will be the last fun thing to do in this game...bang ...now in 2-3 weeks cloud adventures will be changed...no more dices for bb..or no more bb,hammers at rewards...they find something to change there too
                    I think this will happen too, jewel rewards were changed back to useless, dimensional now, so follow the pattern
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                      I think this will happen too, jewel rewards were changed back to useless, dimensional now, so follow the pattern
                      It is weird how they don't learn - don't be too generous when you introduce a new feature, you can always improve rewards later, and everyone will be delighted. Give too much away to start, so you have to cut down rewards, and everyone's mad.

Of course, no rational person would think that giving dragon essence in any of these chests is a good idea, so they're clearly just crazy and have no plan for what they're doing.

Comment

Think it Time players all took I stand or this game be dead before we know it....
                        WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                          Uh, it never was.
                          really?!? I'm using amnesia in bg's, but I used purge today and I was surprised to see it doesn't work since I remember it used to(or maybe I'm wrong).Well, this isn't fair since the special runes of a knight can do chit -_-
                          Server: Kabam 17
                          Player name: Dwarf
                          Player level: 80
                          Player class: Knight
                          Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
                          Battle rating: 615k
                          Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

Those idiots removed tears from intermediate rewards, where the hell i can now get those tears for sylph refine?????!!!!!!!

Comment

so no more tear shards , also inside intermediate items we get are a little different, like we used to get 60 legendary stones from chests, and now it's 50? also level 5 loids and now it's level 4? I also didn't get any int shards from monsters I attacked today, only basic ones, but that might just be bad luck. Ok resistance bonuses might have been a bit much but what was wrong with drops and rewards?

Comment

Originally posted by SpellBoundAC View Post
                                so no more tear shards , also inside intermediate items we get are a little different, like we used to get 60 legendary stones from chests, and now it's 50? also level 5 loids and now it's level 4? I also didn't get any int shards from monsters I attacked today, only basic ones, but that might just be bad luck. Ok resistance bonuses might have been a bit much but what was wrong with drops and rewards?
                                i think rewards are still the same, though i did basic today and not int. but those legeond stones and loids always have been different. i received both legend stones during intermediate and loids i think too

Comment

Working...
                                X