Dimension rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omniscient2 View Post
    I don't see a point in playing this type of game if you are not aiming to compete with anyone. Might as well play a solo rpg game like Final Fantasy X or something.
    If you want to compete seriously in this game you need to cash and cash big. If you can do well in the pve aspects in this game without cashing then that is a great accomplishment
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

I don't see a point in playing this type of game if you are not aiming to compete with anyone. Might as well play a solo rpg game like Final Fantasy X or something.
      I may actually fire that up. especially if things keep trending downhill the way they have
      If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
        If you want to compete seriously in this game you need to cash and cash big. If you can do well in the pve aspects in this game without cashing then that is a great accomplishment
        The pve aspects of this game suck though lol. I thought this game was meant for pvp right? Since eventually pve makes you stronger for pvp anyway. A really good pve game would be other mmos out there like ESO, FFXIV, WoW, etc.

Comment

Can some1 from r2 reply and tell us will dimension rewards be put back as they were or they are giving us 1 more reason to quit the game ?

Comment

Have also noticed.. that the frequency of the intermediate and advanced dimension packs has been dramatically reduced. I haven't gotten once advanced dimension since they changed it, prior to that I got about 10. Just as well I opened all my boxes.

I am very disappointed by the fact that they neffed it.

Comment

BTW need a confirmation here, what are the loots for Expert dimension now? is it still worth doing? I just got one today and still contemplating whether or not it's worth it. Thanks guys.
              Heto (s157)
              AngryHeto (s43)

Comment

Originally posted by MatigaLoe View Post
                BTW need a confirmation here, what are the loots for Expert dimension now? is it still worth doing? I just got one today and still contemplating whether or not it's worth it. Thanks guys.
                It's on first page somewhere

new reward in expert chest for those interested:
                15 mahra/sepulcrums
                5 vulcan's hammer
                10 vulcan's stove
                10 magical moonlight

Comment

Thanks wraith.
                  Heto (s157)
                  AngryHeto (s43)

Comment

Both PvP & PvE fights are quite boring IMHO. But PvE gives much better rewards than PvP, and also PvE is competition, you are not dueling each other but still fighting for points and rank rewards, that's even more intense than fighting in arena, BG, GB, etc.

The pve aspects of this game suck though lol. I thought this game was meant for pvp right? Since eventually pve makes you stronger for pvp anyway. A really good pve game would be other mmos out there like ESO, FFXIV, WoW, etc.

Comment

• But not everyone will do dimensions or get higher level chests from basic chests though. I did it only for 1 toon since it started and just started doing it on 2 more toons lately, but then we got the nerf right after those 2 started to get my attention >.<

Originally posted by R238283246 View Post
                      I am not sure that I don't agree with drop in marha and sep rewards. The other stuff is debatable, but at the rate marha and sep was dropping, everyone would have had an orange sylphs for free in a few months. That is a bit absurd.

Comment

• It can't be scattered either. Now everyone would have to remember what buffs can be purged/scattered & what cannot, so eventually everyone is so mad that we just stop looking at buffs & just blind hit.

Originally posted by danotz View Post
                        lol....NO. BY THE WAY: Purge isn't taking off the guardian rune buff anymore, so they just cupcaked the knights even more

Comment

Working...
                        X