New Troops Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Troops Questions

I'm not sure which to pick of the new troops. I remember when lv50 troops came out, the Warlocks were quite squishy compared to the Templars, is it the same this time around as well? The top mage on my server suggested the Angels because they increase attack, but last I knew MATK Enlightenment works with PATK troops, is that still the case?

I'm leaning toward the Knights as they're usually the more tanky choice to offset my inherent mage squishiness, but if anyone could shed some light on whether that's the right choice I'd appreciate it.
    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Angels have more base attack, so with a similar or higher troop matk in academy the'll give you a lot more enlightenment bonus. Troops are useless apart from enlightenment, so yeah.

Comment

Good to know, guess I'll have to start putting some Kyanite into Troop MATK now though.

Comment

With lv60 normal an lv30 adv troop matk my lv57 (I blame wilds shop) angels give 400 more atk than old templars (with lv80 normal an + 30ish adv troop patk), so it's good.

Comment

Its not that much of a difference between knights attack and angels, you`ll get top 500 in best case.
          Player: sunshinε
          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
          Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

the only question for me is : one of the troops can survive one aoe ? if none does, so better go to the highest bonus
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
              the only question for me is : one of the troops can survive one aoe ? if none does, so better go to the highest bonus
              Highest bonus is best regardless, even if one could survive give it a month or two and people get stronger, troops become useless yet again.

Comment

In case anyone was wondering, it doesn't seem to be as costly as initially thought to level them up to 80. I started with about 372M daru after getting my enlightenment straightened out and I got them to lv78. It costs 20M more to go to lv79, and I'm guessing another 25M or so for lv80.

Definitely not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Comment

What about there skill attack Angels have 100% and knights have special 200% ?
                  WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Troops aren't meant to survive on their own, just use whatever your enlightment is best for.
                    Start putting charisma gems if you want troops survived more than 1-2 hits.
                    [morfinnor]
                    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

It's about 420 million daru to level 80 for them, and the angels have about 2k more atk at max than knights. That's less than my tech bonus, so I'm going with knights, but you could easily go the other way if you don't have a lot invested in patk academy tech. Knights have about 10% more hp, so more likely to survive a hit, but not by a lot.
                      Also, remember it's another 2 million daru to convert your old enlightenment over, and a few million extra to change it to the right type.

As for their skill difference, knights will do 50% more damage, on average (less a bit due to lower atk), so a little better in WB, but pretty minor for most other uses.

Comment

Never know that troop academy update affect to player(troop matk / patk thing) lol maybe some 1 need recheck again i see no diff when i update it lmao

Comment

Lol, the Demonic Knight's attack scales better with lvls. (lvl 15 of both, knight gives 4057, angel gives 3974, too lazy to go further atm, no time either xD)

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                            Lol, the Demonic Knight's attack scales better with lvls. (lvl 15 of both, knight gives 4057, angel gives 3974, too lazy to go further atm, no time either xD)
                            angels are better than knights, knigts have close to 20k at (full buffed), angels have i think 21,5k full buffed

Comment

Working...
                            X