Auction House Idea: That will work.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auction House Idea: That will work.

I believe this is an Idea that might work for the auction house.

An Auction House that is based on Bound Balen for trading items. (You can't use Real Balens here, only bound balens.)
    I Think its very simple to implement. Just enable the auction house and disable the use of real (money) balens.
    All the balens (Bound Balens) you get from the auction house can still only be used to buy the same things.
    You are not going to make balens to buy VIP or real balen Items. You will still need to buy real balens to get the awesome stuff.
    So wartune still makes money.

The good thing is that players (mostly free players) will have more reasons to stick around and play the game.

The GM can regulate what items can be traded if they think players will abuse the system. They can just make the items bound to restrict trading them.

Does Wartune need an auction house.
    I my opinion the economy will be good for the game.
    Many more players will be willing to invest time and play the game for a very long time.
    I don't think it will hurt the real balen based economy. The auction house will not make non cashers = to cashers.
    Cashers will also be able to use the auction house and become even more stronger.
    Since this is a pure ingame currency based auction (no real money is involved). The developers can decide what do.

Let me know what you all think and give feedback.

You`re missing the point of the game, the so called GM doesnt care about free players nor about cashers. They give you for a week or two some good things then cut them to garbage so players can spend even more, why would they bring an auction thing ? This game is not about making players happy.. this game is about "lets see how much money we can take from them and lets continue giving them stupid things over and over."
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

If all we do is attack the G.M. then they will never care about the game/players.

Honestly speaking if you worked at place where all you every heard was how bad and evil you are.
      Would you enjoy your job. No
      Would you put 100% at your job. No

The people who make money from this game are not the GM.
      But the people that own R2Games, 7road and proficientcity. But not the GM.

The GM work is to develop and manage the content in the game and they get paid a salary.
      Regardless of how much money wartune makes. Just like any other employee at any company.

G.M. are not evil they are just people like everyone else and negative comments will not make them do what you want.

Comment

nah not a good idea... no to auction house

Comment

Originally posted by R223242414 View Post
          If all we do is attack the G.M. then they will never care about the game/players.

Honestly speaking if you worked at place where all you every heard was how bad and evil you are.
          Would you enjoy your job. No
          Would you put 100% at your job. No

The people who make money from this game are not the GM.
          But the people that own R2Games, 7road and proficientcity. But not the GM.

The GM work is to develop and manage the content in the game and they get paid a salary.
          Regardless of how much money wartune makes. Just like any other employee at any company.

G.M. are not evil they are just people like everyone else and negative comments will not make them do what you want.
          [sarcasm on] because being nice will help more ? we tried that for 2 years without any result anyway
          we see a G M answer so many time i'm always wondering if they still exist [sarcasm off]
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

the programmers will never give us gaijin the Auction House. never. ever. ever.
            If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Working...
            X