Archer downgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer downgrade

With an archer they have huge life and crit with the same attack as a mage... its unfair in all world bosses its archers in the top 10 only... its unfair to us who play other characters.... archers are way to OP. Give an archer a P attack astral and he can own anyone in the game who doesn't pay loads of money.... I would like a game to be fair for once instead of always having 1 character stronger then the rest.

pft n loooool in my server thers archers mage and pally in top 10

Comment

finally i see 3 classes 3 complains.. lol
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
        finally i see 3 classes 3 complains.. lol
        u never c some 1 moan bout archer ?

Comment

in my new server archers are only in top 10 of arena and in world boss... they crit like 80% of the time even with only 300 crit and there life is already 8k+ when they are level 30 and thats without gems
          i am a level 31 mage and i can't even kill a 7k BR archer when mine is 9k+ cause of his crits and life
          Last edited by zentox; 10-30-2012, 01:29 PM.

Comment

dude new server archer all ways wins till ppl learn how to play u just need more pdef get u a nice ast that disables crit for more dam cript set mabh hp ast archer are the middel man with a balence of hp atak pdef and hp u just need to learn how to play mage

Comment

Another class complaint
              come on guys give it a rest
              we already told u and PROVED to u that all class are balanced
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

sorry but they need a crit reduce... even with my 25% crit reduce an archer crits me 100% of the time without using a skill even if his crit is only 300 I also play on kongregate... everyone that is NOT an archer even says they are way to OP cause of there 100% crit rate. plus they can attack 2 times before you can hit them once. They take over world boss in top 100 and arena and nobody can defeat them. I got 3 astrals on kongregate P def which is +400 Matt which is 500 and crit reduce which doesn't help AT ALL they still crit me non stop without there multi shot i die in 3 turnes with 6k life and 2300 P def when they crit me 1.5k each time and never don't crit and there multishot hits 4k total damage. This a level 30 archer with only 3k P attack and 900 M def with 327 crit
                Last edited by zentox; 10-31-2012, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                  Another class complaint
                  come on guys give it a rest
                  we already told u and PROVED to u that all class are balanced
                  i would like to SEE this PROOF, i agree that archers are OP, just like mages. there are class in balances. its not fair on players who don't cash all the time and its disgraceful to always blame the player, saying that they can't play and learn their class. some of us do know how to play and still get dominated by archers and mages.

lvl 3 hp gems, purple Hp astro's and high P def on a lvl 34 knight can still be killed by an archer easily, quicker by a mage. mages don't stand a chance against archers crits and nothing seems to hurt archers, till we play as them on a new server where everyone has jumped ship and cash on mages. the jester of the game AKA the knight, doesn't stand a chance without scrolls, pots and huge amounts of cash.

how about instead of blaming the player, help them!!!

Comment

see you guys are talking about early levels and yes thats where archers are good but once you get your disable crit astral and increase your damage by a % the yellow version and you hit lvl45 or even lvl35 with your full pvp set you will see things even out you guys should check out older servers where there are lvl50+ players every one can kill every one as long as you build your character right even a heavy casher mage and knight can be taken down by a free player.

Comment

as i said i got a 25% reduce crit astral and they still crit me 9/10 shots and thats not even with the double shot skill

Comment

Originally posted by UnholyTemplar View Post
                        i would like to SEE this PROOF, i agree that archers are OP, just like mages. there are class in balances. its not fair on players who don't cash all the time and its disgraceful to always blame the player, saying that they can't play and learn their class. some of us do know how to play and still get dominated by archers and mages.

lvl 3 hp gems, purple Hp astro's and high P def on a lvl 34 knight can still be killed by an archer easily, quicker by a mage. mages don't stand a chance against archers crits and nothing seems to hurt archers, till we play as them on a new server where everyone has jumped ship and cash on mages. the jester of the game AKA the knight, doesn't stand a chance without scrolls, pots and huge amounts of cash.

how about instead of blaming the player, help them!!!
                        u don't need me to prove just look into the guide section u will see many good guides for knights which actually work
                        level 3 gems mmm try level 4
                        i got em
                        level 34 knight dude knights dominate after level 45
                        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by gagm200 View Post
                          see you guys are talking about early levels and yes thats where archers are good but once you get your disable crit astral and increase your damage by a % the yellow version and you hit lvl45 or even lvl35 with your full pvp set you will see things even out you guys should check out older servers where there are lvl50+ players every one can kill every one as long as you build your character right even a heavy casher mage and knight can be taken down by a free player.
                          He's lying. You are sure to die.
                          However, a casher mage and knight can be taken down by a free player. That is more probable.

Or when you're at BG and they're at low health. Then you could win.

Anyway, there are Talents too. And Mounts. And Wings. When you add them all together, then the classes will truly shine. Though the best class is still class Balen-ors.
                          Last edited by R21763422; 10-31-2012, 08:20 PM. Reason: forgotten about topic at hand.

Comment

that just shows you don't know how to beat them but free players can you just don't know how to play.

Comment

I play on Forest of Doom server.
                              I'd love to see any lvl 45+ or 50+ take out the Knights that are on there.Or the 3 top dawg Mages.....He is right though everything changes when 45 gear kicks in.
                              Archers dominate in the beginning, True. But no Battle is just won in the beginning,for the War still follows xD
                              Keep playing and building up,I promise your time to kick A$$ will come.

Comment

Working...
                              X