Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Archer downgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still at low levels archers have the advantage and many people judge games on the first 30-35 levels and if only archer is winning all of them a lot of people are gonna quit playing and you guys will loose a lot of money... you guys are pretty much giving archers the advantage to build up before any other character. They get first in arena through 35, They get to level faster cause they can dominate catacombs and wilds, they get more gold then everyone else and can get the chance for good astral BEFORE everyone else even hits 45. They only work with themselves in multiplier arena and get all the insig before any of us mages or knights. Which means when they hit level 35 they can get the PVP set Before anybody and even Rule the game longer. They all stick to one guild in the beginning and that guild becomes strong way beyond any other guild and gets skills faster then any other guild. Anything else I am missing?

Comment

Originally posted by zentox View Post
      Still at low levels archers have the advantage and many people judge games on the first 30-35 levels and if only archer is winning all of them a lot of people are gonna quit playing and you guys will loose a lot of money... you guys are pretty much giving archers the advantage to build up before any other character. They get first in arena through 35, They get to level faster cause they can dominate catacombs and wilds, they get more gold then everyone else and can get the chance for good astral BEFORE everyone else even hits 45. They only work with themselves in multiplier arena and get all the insig before any of us mages or knights. Which means when they hit level 35 they can get the PVP set Before anybody and even Rule the game longer. They all stick to one guild in the beginning and that guild becomes strong way beyond any other guild and gets skills faster then any other guild. Anything else I am missing?
      catacombs is dominated by mages not archers
      pattk types have advantage in tormented necropolis not in the forgotten catacombs hence the ones who level fast are mages
      mages dominate in PVE
      archers dominate in PVP
      knights dominate in both but it takes them till level 45 + to do so
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by zentox View Post
        in my new server archers are only in top 10 of arena and in world boss... they crit like 80% of the time even with only 300 crit and there life is already 8k+ when they are level 30 and thats without gems
        i am a level 31 mage and i can't even kill a 7k BR archer when mine is 9k+ cause of his crits and life
        It boils down to defense. Mages have great magic defense but very poor phys defense. Knights have great phys defense but poor magic defense. Archers are so so in each, it depends on how they build their chars using gems and astrals. What you have to remember is, you are naturally weak vs phys attack, archers use phys attack.

Comment

Every class is good, if you know how to play it.

Comment

im pretty sure they are balanced.. archers are good at the start but later on knights in my opinion are the best in my server the top 3 are knights and in wb its always a knight that does the most damage. and hes not even the highest lvl, a archer is.

If only this forum allowed signatures for normal accounts like every other forum on the interwebs.

Comment

it's all depends on your built,equipment, gems, soul engraving, guild skills, and your own skills. i saw 3 classes being complain that are OP. conclusion.. check your stuff. something must b wrong.
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                it's all depends on your built,equipment, gems, soul engraving, guild skills, and your own skills. i saw 3 classes being complain that are OP. conclusion.. check your stuff. something must b wrong.

nothing to check , archers have too much buff/debuff skills

Comment

true but knights have massive amounts of deffence later on and maybe even know if u are built enough. In my point of view i think the end result will be mage -> knight -> archer -> mage if their br was equal. because right now this is my character http://prntscr.com/iqp8d mages own me as u can c from my little def, i mean i kill them most the time but there are a couple that just barely beat me until i get the yellow will destroyer tomorrow O:<, and archers i just destroy. And i havnt spent any money at all on this game.

Last edited by _-R-_; 11-03-2012, 06:33 PM.

If only this forum allowed signatures for normal accounts like every other forum on the interwebs.

Comment

Originally posted by _-R-_ View Post
                    true but knights have massive amounts of deffence later on and maybe even know if u are built enough. In my point of view i think the end result will be mage -> knight -> archer -> mage if their br was equal. because right now this is my character http://prntscr.com/iqp8d mages own me as u can c from my little def, i mean i kill them most the time but there are a couple that just barely beat me until i get the yellow will destroyer tomorrow O:<, and archers i just destroy. And i havnt spent any money at all on this game.
                    like i said.. it depends on the built. u don't build mdef sure get owned by mages. if u up mdef, sure owned by archers n other knights. choice is yours.
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

yeah i agree, i already hav emy lvl 45 gear, i made sure to get good m.def and p.def on that

Last edited by _-R-_; 11-03-2012, 06:33 PM.

Comment

hey stop complaining and play the game save your tokens and insignia and get the gear to get stronger it takes sometime but you can get just as strong without paying a dime my former guild master Aversante has over 22kbr and he never spent a dime and only has what sockets the equipment came with he is level 55 and he had only been playing for 2 months you all expect to get stronger without have to work for it, if they are a stronger player then they put in the time and or money to be so i myself have spent 40 bucks in this game and i have 18kbr and am pretty strong against most players my level , before spending the 40 bucks my BR was 16k so not much improvement from spending anyways so what they can fight the world boss more BIG DEAL its just gold earn it from your farm or from raids not a big loss anyways, all you complaining about overpwoered archers shut up i worked my *** of earning gold to buy guild skills and growing kyanite plants to power up my patk and pdef so do the same yourselves the more you understand the available upgrades you can do their is no reason anybody cannot get as strong as most players in this game its just waiting to get what is required to do it.

Comment

Man I wish I had a dollar for everytime I read a post that said one class is OP...I would have the money to spend in this game :P
                          Free player knight here and I've beaten both casher archers and mages. Only ones I don't beat are those who are 50+ (almost 48 here). There are some mages I can't beat who are non-cashing but that's because they have a really good build. You play your toon right and nothing is OP. Waaaaaaaay too many guides out there that have good advice. Use the search function to find them.
                          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                          BR: 67K
                          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Working...
                          X