Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What to do with old fate stones?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do with old fate stones?

Of course, R2 is not giving us the option to exchange surplus fate stones for the new ones. Even a 100 to 1 exchange would have been nice but nooooo....so what do we do with the old fate stones now?

let it take up inventory space. They'll be adding even more junk we need to hoard and save for use, so it'll force everyone to buy extra inventory slots. For those of us that already have 2 pages, it'll force us to buy the temp Page 3 slots...which I will never, ever do, even with all the free BB they give us. When I'm out of space, I'm out of the game and on to something else.
    If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

No, they give fate stones much easier now so people who havent maxed already to max them faster so they can eventually pay for the new ones.
      Player: sunshinε
      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
      Level: 80
      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

same with dragon soul crystals...between fate stones and dragon souls, it takes tons of space....ridiculous that we don't have the ability to exchange for something, even gold...whatever...but at least we should be able to exchange for something.

Comment

save in hope for exchange
          sell them out for gold
          two simple choises

about dragon souls they ment to be used for marriage tree happines
          Im segimoto aka versi69 , you can find me easy on Kongregate site if you need advice or tips about game feel free to pm there

Class: Knight
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: 2.200.000+
          Dragon Sword Master
          Server: kongregate s6
          Guild: NiceAstral->Haven->GoodGuys->Seraphim->WolfReih

Link to profile

Comment

I know they take space, am sorry for that. We never know if a new section for them will come out or not.. if there will be an exchange or event down the road or what have you. Sadly, at this time the only choices are to keep and have them eat up a slot (or two) or to sell them for what amount is on offer. I would advise watching the news and events and hope that something occurs eventually though.

It is though, as a precursory though, a nice chance for the smaller levels or lower levels.. what have you, to catch up a bit.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

What's more irritating to me is, this new fate aura has something to do with stun. It took me the better part of a year to finally max out HS, only to have this change come around.

Just one more thing to make Bg and arenas unbearable. The heavy duty cashers will be maxing that thing out by the end of this week, and the rest of us will be perpetual stunned til we can get some of these new stones. *sighs*

I don't know why I still play this game

Comment

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
                What's more irritating to me is, this new fate aura has something to do with stun. It took me the better part of a year to finally max out HS, only to have this change come around.

Just one more thing to make Bg and arenas unbearable. The heavy duty cashers will be maxing that thing out by the end of this week, and the rest of us will be perpetual stunned til we can get some of these new stones. *sighs*

I don't know why I still play this game
                Some cashers are so dumb they can't win otherwise, so I guess be happy for them, not many use stun in BG... currently, we'll see how it ends up later on when people actually start getting some levels in that thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                  I know they take space, am sorry for that. We never know if a new section for them will come out or not.. if there will be an exchange or event down the road or what have you. Sadly, at this time the only choices are to keep and have them eat up a slot (or two) or to sell them for what amount is on offer. I would advise watching the news and events and hope that something occurs eventually though.

It is though, as a precursory though, a nice chance for the smaller levels or lower levels.. what have you, to catch up a bit.
                  you forgot the third option. Retire and move on to a game whose developers have a better working relationship with their players(customers)

Comment

Any suggestions R225424182? I have time to play only one game per day and this one is it right now - but I am pretty much done with Wartune after a year and a half. Unfortunately, a lot of games seem to follow the exact same model. So not only did R2 turn me off Wartune, they have managed to make me wary of every "free to play" (lol!!!) game.

Comment

nope. throwing my hat at a few different things , but it's not sticking to anything. Really trying to avoid ones that require massive amounts of time in the game. I want to play for a little bit, then wait while the cooldown timers work their magic.

Comment

Fate Stones?

I'm still waiting for them to sneak back a decent event for Soul Crystal exchange instead of the lousy 50K per 100 Soul Crystals. Give me a break. I pity any new player that comes on board.

Comment

Working...
                        X