Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

medalion upgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• medalion upgrade

today maintenance said it will open it, but wherever i looked i could find nothing. so any mod can enlighten me?

i also couldnt find it..... or am i missing something :P
    âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
    âœ* Prizzly
    âœ* Knight
    âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

i couldnt find it any where either...

Kabam - Server S84
      IGN - Agni
      Level - Sacred Dragon Warlock
      Class - Mage
      BR - 465K and climbing
      Honour Rank - Mythic Dragon Rider

Comment

It's in the Arena Shop under the Materials section.
        Name: Phoenixia
        Server: R2 S-319
        Class: Mage
        BR: 911k
        Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
        Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
          It's in the Arena Shop under the Materials section.
          That's been out since last week; lv1 default medallion.

He was asking for the "upgrade" system, which was also to be implemented (ie the reason honor is unlimited now, the medal eats honor/insig to level up) but they screwed up yet again

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            That's been out since last week; lv1 default medallion.

He was asking for the "upgrade" system, which was also to be implemented (ie the reason honor is unlimited now, the medal eats honor/insig to level up) but they screwed up yet again
            Yep, it would help if people read the posts before answering....

Looks like they forgot to actually add the upgrade system...typical...and they had a whole week to "test" it on the test servers...lol

Kabam - Server S84
            IGN - Agni
            Level - Sacred Dragon Warlock
            Class - Mage
            BR - 465K and climbing
            Honour Rank - Mythic Dragon Rider

Comment

shud i say anything? sucha noob chines !

Comment

i got the same info as Agni_84, a R2Mentor told me they forgot to add it... this already feels like some more r2 trolling...... but we'll see

Comment

incompetent fools
                  WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

it's supposed to be there and it's not... just like a response from a GM in regards to this question.

A simple, "we don't know, but will ask" would do wonders. It's not that difficult.

Comment

It looks like the Medallion Upgrade button got sneaked into the game sometime this afternoon.

On the Mythic Dragon medallion, click on the little up arrow to access the medallion upgrade tab.

I am not sure I understand everything there but it looks to me like, when our honor reaches 530k, we will be able to upgrade the medallion using 15k insignia and 400 empire truncheons. Can someone help me, where do we get empire truncheons?

Also, it looks like this medallion expires after a few days. I had thought it would be permanent, but I guess that was too good to be true. Unlike the old medallions, which eventually disappear after they expire, this new medallion just loses its bonuses. At the bottom of the medallion upgrade tab, you can renew the stat bonuses using insignia
                      Im segimoto aka versi69 , you can find me easy on Kongregate site if you need advice or tips about game feel free to pm there

Class: Knight
                      Level: 80
                      Battle Rating: 2.200.000+
                      Dragon Sword Master
                      Server: kongregate s6
                      Guild: NiceAstral->Haven->GoodGuys->Seraphim->WolfReih

Link to profile

Comment

♫ nothing last forever ♫
                        it's one of Wartune favorite song
                        but 15 days for 1500 insignia is a way better price than buying one every week
                        so the new medal is a really good deal imo
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

medal and its stats bonuses are nice, but as i understand with it the honor cap went waaay too high, meaning everyone will be farming honor, which guess what will bring on forum/game? Yep, some cheese and lots of wine.
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

so does the 6k honor medal expire? or only the boost of the medal?

wasnt very clear to me and i dont have the medal yet

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                              so does the 6k honor medal expire? or only the boost of the medal?

wasnt very clear to me and i dont have the medal yet
                              the bonus will if u forget to renew it the medal will say after too

Comment

Working...
                              X