Advice for players under level 65 about BGs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for players under level 65 about BGs

You will find players here between the levels of 65-80 with br going high as 400k in some cases, the name calling is very disrespectful, low honor high br players taking 400 honor from you each time they kill you and worst of all spawn camping and RO killing. If you are not fast enough to get a few kills and run from the bigger guys my advice for you is to stay in the lower bracket bgs and work on your br until you feel comfortable enough or you will get stomped each fight you get in to.

This picture clearly shows spawn camping at its highest and that guy as been killing the RO every-time it re-spawns

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled (800x425).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	357.0 KB
ID:	1765827
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

I spy with my little eye...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	huehue.png
Views:	1
Size:	556.0 KB
ID:	1707805

I joined that bg late and saw you while I carted :P

I may have been one of the 400k ppl you saw but I kill spawncampers :P Sadly, I was on the other side and couldn't pick them off like usual.

Comment

lol think I saw you carting while I was trying to get some kills but I made sure to avoid you

And yea, this is the life most low br players are stuck with trying to do bgs and gain a few honor.

EDIT: I do appreciate those who clear spawn campers so thank you for doing that
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

spawncampers killers club here
        WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

This is a cupcaked up exploit lv70-80 use to get into low level bg. (Couldn't resist using the cupcake :P)
          Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
          _______________^

Comment

Originally posted by NecroDeath4 View Post
            This is a cupcaked up exploit lv70-80 use to get into low level bg. (Couldn't resist using the cupcake :P)
            A lot of the idiots are 65-69

Comment

Working...
            X