Hello all my question is what BR roughly requires to beat

Advanced dimension and intermediate ?

Thanks.
    IGN: igors0698
    Class: mage
    Level: 59
    BR: 118k+
    Server: R2games 391

int dimensions isnt that hard i think, normal enemies have around 70k br needed i think, last boss however says its recommend to have 170k

adv idk, i hope soon to figure out:P

Comment

Intermediate is a lot harder then basic come the end boss. I'd say a minimum of at least 160-170Kish and try at that. Some people get lucky lower and some have a harder time even being higher then that. Things such as resistance, skills, astral.. class spec all come into play as well.. on top of dimension type.

I hope this has helped, and good luck
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

ok I cant thanks only lvl 59 with 109kbr
        IGN: igors0698
        Class: mage
        Level: 59
        BR: 118k+
        Server: R2games 391

Comment

I would say advanced safely would be about 300k br. Expert is really tough after level 28, i'm told. More like 400-450k to kill them, and i think there is more than one per level that high.
          Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
          Guild: Paradox
          Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
          Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
          80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
          80 Venus - Precision 113k br
          80 Gaia - Judgenjury
          80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Originally posted by Kalyrific View Post
            I would say advanced safely would be about 300k br. Expert is really tough after level 28, i'm told. More like 400-450k to kill them, and i think there is more than one per level that high.
            i beat expert electro with 370k(300k toon + 70k sylph).
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

dont necessarily need to have the recommended br but need to have strategy , purge rune works well on last boss for intermediate and villages etc in adv dimension , i have a 130k toon and i handle them well enough
              Ill Always Be Here

Comment

At the end of the day it isn't just the battle rating that comes into a factor.. it comes to be what skills do you have? what class are you? What runes are you using.. what skills does your sylph have.. how much resistance do you have of that specific type.

It's really hard to say one way or the other.. but take into account everything that you can, and make the most informed choices possible to have the best chances of success.

Good luck!
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
                X