Sparta Clothing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparta Clothing

WHAT IS THAT ? U CALL THAT SPARTA CLOTHING? its more like rome sisi outfit! HOW DADE U MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THAT!!!!!! You know how much insulting is that for the GREEK players? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ?? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ?
    The Metal Way Of Life

I'm waiting for the beaver suit, the pommy suit and the sombrero hats so 7Road can prove how much they paid attention to mythology/national imagery.
    IGN: TreeTopper
    Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
    Guild: ESKReborn
    Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
    Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

i dont know why greek pll would feel insulted.....but as a mage.....THAT LOOKS AMAZINGLY UGLY
      srsly....the clothes..hmm ok...but BROWN.....i mean....BROWN skin?whats with that lmao
      except using that as a set...u cant combine it with anything else....too ugllyyyyy
      IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
      Class:Mage
      Level:80
      Server:Scarstone-S274
      Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
      Guild:Genesis
      The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

literaly i have no words and if you are not from GREECE u cant understand....... maybe go take that YMCA griffin Clothing
        The Metal Way Of Life

Comment

when googline spartan armor it doesnt show many alternative looks, so its not just wartune which should be wrong in this case.

you can debate about armor but back in the day i doubt there would be much differences between armors especially since the roman empire copied the culture of the greeks.

Comment

http://prntscr.com/60wuve starting by weapon that he hold like a sword which is a spear called dory. Accounts of its length vary but it is typically believed to have been between 7 to 9 feet (2.1 - 2.7 meters) in length.
            The Metal Way Of Life

Comment

maybe you all have only see the Spartan clothing for male......the armor for female is a joke......it looks like a brown slave clothing......

Comment

Take a look at Poseidon clothes, does that look like something Poseidon would have wear ? Maybe you forgot this is a virtual game and we are not REAL SPARTANS, and PC/R2 is not that good at design and chinese love fake things starting with the logo thats taken from Mortal Kombat.
                Player: sunshinε
                Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                Level: 80
                Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

its only a game i know, 2nd dont compare mythology with Real history and not only chinese love fake things americans as well , in the movie like 50% of the movie is fake and the other...female hoplites? since when?
                  The Metal Way Of Life

Comment

Originally posted by djdocmaxpain View Post
                    its only a game i know, 2nd dont compare mythology with Real history and not only chinese love fake things americans as well , in the movie like 50% of the movie is fake and the other...female hoplites? since when?
                    I said chinese because everything you see in this game comes from them aka 7Road.
                    Last edited by sunshinε; 02-04-2015, 08:03 AM.
                    Player: sunshinε
                    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                    Level: 80
                    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

LOOK AT THAT 6-PACK ON THE FEMALE MAGE!

OMFG that's too funny looking. Good grief.
                      Name: Phoenixia
                      Server: R2 S-319
                      Class: Mage
                      BR: 911k
                      Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                      Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Working...
                      X