Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

About Mages and Electro Resistance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • About Mages and Electro Resistance

    Hi all i want to share some of my expirience on Battleground in past few days....im Mage with 402K BR.... i haved oportunity to fight against an Archer with 370K BR , point is... i was on 20% Dryad and my MATK was 102K while that guy was "close to god" without dryad... i have atacked him and on my suprise i was dealing only 2K damage to him with my Lightning bolt.. then i hit him with Thunderer and dealed only 10K critical.. while his regular atack have deal 30K damage to me... i haved over 60K PDEF and he haved 74K PATK and 34K MDEF.....if i have calculated well damage is reversal... anyone here haved same expirience?? coz every day i find one of those players on battleground..


    DIFERENCE is 70K in my MATK and his MDEF.... so im litle confused...

    some of my friends says that electro ress gives such strong deff to them , i use cerberus... and if my atacks are all "electro" then mage can suck balls to anyone who poses Hercules...no mather how big diference is in players strength.. right??
    Alchemist

    S-287
    1M+BR Mage

  • #2
    What sylph u use and what he use ? Probably huge diference betvean this 2 res, cuz i fight one guy 50 k lower br than me , i had 10 k more patk and pdef, but he had electro res about 900 (mine was "only 480") and he kick my as.s realy easy, mine 50 k herc crit delf on him some far abot 50k i think, and usualy on other 50 k lower player i hit 400-500 k , so only posible point us that he have alot bigger res than u

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by akalonac View Post
      What sylph u use and what he use ? Probably huge diference betvean this 2 res, cuz i fight one guy 50 k lower br than me , i had 10 k more patk and pdef, but he had electro res about 900 (mine was "only 480") and he kick my as.s realy easy, mine 50 k herc crit delf on him some far abot 50k i think, and usualy on other 50 k lower player i hit 400-500 k , so only posible point us that he have alot bigger res than u
      I have used Cerberus and he use Hercules... i have already wrote that...
      in sylph mode i have easy beat him , but when we batteled without sylphs it was nightmare.......
      Alchemist

      S-287
      1M+BR Mage

      Comment


      • #4
        Yes, Girgle, you are correct on this. I have myself mentioned a couple of names to players in my guild and asked to attack them in bg to see if they notice the same thing as me which is pretty much what you are saying.

        There are a very few players, I have met only 3 so far, who during the first 5 or 6 turns, do not receive any damage. I'm a 560k BR archer and there is this mage, Dunn, who is at 410k BR and for the first 5 or 6 turns, I cannot deal any damage to him. After those 5 or 6 turns, then I hit him normally.

        No it's not a guardian rune. I have paid attention and it's at least 5 turns.

        I asked 3 players to attack this Dunn guy and they all noticed the same thing. Can't do damage for 5-6 turns then after that, it goes back to normal and we can hit him.

        I have seen an archer like that as well, can't remember the name.

        There is something fishy about this but we can't prove it.

        Comment


        • #5
          the common concensus on this is that res pre-awakening goes off your highest res not the res of your opponent. so it makes them seem incredibly tanky till awakening when res goes back to normal

          Comment


          • #6
            that Dunn guy again.....ahahha.....for a mage from new server he is way to strong) especially for his BR
            IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
            Class:Mage
            Level:80
            Server:Scarstone-S274
            Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
            Guild:Genesis
            The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

            Comment


            • #7
              I have 900 fire resist 5 fire dimensions opened with very good fire gems,while my main and only sylph is herc that is uber strong and got best electro resistance crystals (electro resistance around 550)

              so I quess someone might have 5 fire dimensions opened which works much against u

              also u must take in account reduce resistance crystals

              Comment


              • #8
                Now with Dimensions nurfed try see the difference now.
                WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

                In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

                Guild Name: Legends

                Class : Archer

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
                  Yes, Girgle, you are correct on this. I have myself mentioned a couple of names to players in my guild and asked to attack them in bg to see if they notice the same thing as me which is pretty much what you are saying.

                  There are a very few players, I have met only 3 so far, who during the first 5 or 6 turns, do not receive any damage. I'm a 560k BR archer and there is this mage, Dunn, who is at 410k BR and for the first 5 or 6 turns, I cannot deal any damage to him. After those 5 or 6 turns, then I hit him normally.

                  No it's not a guardian rune. I have paid attention and it's at least 5 turns.

                  I asked 3 players to attack this Dunn guy and they all noticed the same thing. Can't do damage for 5-6 turns then after that, it goes back to normal and we can hit him.

                  I have seen an archer like that as well, can't remember the name.

                  There is something fishy about this but we can't prove it.
                  I have fought 2 players today on BG with same damage... one was Mage named Honey i blasted her without dryad , and after that she atacked me 3 times in a row killing my a.ss off... even when i got dryad after second dying i couldnt scratch her.. like she got instant superstrength.. and those guys "archers" how they can hit me with normal atack and deal 30K damage to me ?? i haved 60K PDEF and they haved 73-74 k Patk...

                  and on 20% dryad i deal to them 2k damage... i mean.. ***???? i can hit mage with thunderer and deal 60K damage if mage have 58K mdef and im on regular power..... and to those archers i dealed 10K critical with 102K MATK VS 34K MDEF...

                  im playing this game for 2 years.. and im never reach "close to god" especialy in 80lvl BG...

                  i do understand that RESSISTANCE CRYSTALS gives some deffense.. but that is only when u fight with sylphs.... not in normal mode.

                  HERE IS PICTURE OF ONE ARCHER I COULDNt TOUCH TODAY ON BATTLEGROUND.
                  Alchemist

                  S-287
                  1M+BR Mage

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
                    Yes, Girgle, you are correct on this. I have myself mentioned a couple of names to players in my guild and asked to attack them in bg to see if they notice the same thing as me which is pretty much what you are saying.

                    There are a very few players, I have met only 3 so far, who during the first 5 or 6 turns, do not receive any damage. I'm a 560k BR archer and there is this mage, Dunn, who is at 410k BR and for the first 5 or 6 turns, I cannot deal any damage to him. After those 5 or 6 turns, then I hit him normally.

                    No it's not a guardian rune. I have paid attention and it's at least 5 turns.

                    I asked 3 players to attack this Dunn guy and they all noticed the same thing. Can't do damage for 5-6 turns then after that, it goes back to normal and we can hit him.

                    I have seen an archer like that as well, can't remember the name.

                    There is something fishy about this but we can't prove it.
                    Its called dimensions and he had electric plus he is very skilled. We all play the same game, so I am assuming everyone understands what dimensions did before they messed it all up. There is nothing fishy. If you dont understand parts of the game, then read up before you accuse someone of being fishy. I also believe that is why they nerfed the dimensions because of the increased advantages it caused.
                    Last edited by Fullofsass; 02-04-2015, 02:49 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Fullofsass View Post
                      Its called dimensions and he had electric plus he is very skilled. We all play the same game, so I am assuming everyone understands what dimensions did before they messed it all up. There is nothing fishy. If you dont understand parts of the game, then read up before you accuse someone of being fishy. I also believe that is why they nerfed the dimensions because of the increased advantages it caused.
                      You are the one who doesn't understand so before you react to a comment, make sure you read it and understand it fully. How do you explain that the non-damage only last 5 or 6 turns? if it was from dimension then it would be the whole fight, not just for the first 5 or 6 turns. And how come only 2 or 3 players out of the dozens we face every day? Also, the players I asked to attack him all had different sylph so you are saying that this guy had high dimensions on 3 different type of sylphs? light, electro and fire? really?

                      Think before you reply to a post....you won't look like a fool.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Just Wait

                        We're going to have to wait 1-2 weeks before we see if the dimension resistances have been leveled out of not. That is how long it will take all the Basic and Intermediate Dimensions to expire. They needed to fix it because the people who were able to take advantage of the dimension resistance situation were insanely protected. I've gone against them multiple sylph and resistance crystal setups and they can just sit there and take damage all day long. It makes Guild Battles extremely frustrating when 4 high level plays can barely scratch someone who is the same or slightly higher BR then they are.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          So many noobs play this game... LB and thunderer are electro element skill that's why you were not doing damage even if u used a cerberus (and that's why u killed him easy after pet), instead of calling cheater all the time try to learn how this game works, test some stuff etc.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by QHsdoitall View Post
                            We're going to have to wait 1-2 weeks before we see if the dimension resistances have been leveled out of not. That is how long it will take all the Basic and Intermediate Dimensions to expire. They needed to fix it because the people who were able to take advantage of the dimension resistance situation were insanely protected. I've gone against them multiple sylph and resistance crystal setups and they can just sit there and take damage all day long. It makes Guild Battles extremely frustrating when 4 high level plays can barely scratch someone who is the same or slightly higher BR then they are.
                            Yeah let's remove all the strategy part of this game and make it cash only, right? Anyway res is already been reduced.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                              So many noobs play this game... LB and thunderer are electro element skill that's why you were not doing damage even if u used a cerberus (and that's why u killed him easy after pet), instead of calling cheater all the time try to learn how this game works, test some stuff etc.
                              You obviously didn't read all my post or you would have known that it's not it either and I didn't call him a cheater, I said something is fishy. There is a difference.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X