Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remove that lame Christmas thief wb already.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to refresh like 4 or 5 times on Christmas Thief normal WB it's only about once or twice, this is ridiculous and I fall behind and lose so much gold due to it. I want it gone too .-.

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolove1234 View Post
      No.....but i dont imagine R2 will make wb look sexy....so at least something ugly with great booty works for me))
      Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
      Why, is there some sort of granny's day somewhere in the world anytime soon?
      Originally posted by Chocolove1234 View Post
      i want next wb to look like Jennifer Lopez....so maintence and do that))
      Originally posted by ArchMageDaze View Post
      I have to refresh like 4 or 5 times on Christmas Thief normal WB it's only about once or twice, this is ridiculous and I fall behind and lose so much gold due to it. I want it gone too .-.
      lets make a poll for nxt WB.. i want Miley Cyrus as WB and she use her Delphic by Twerkkinggg or maybe a Nokia 3310 as WB where we have to kill it and it has a symbol of infinity on it's life bar and it's delphic is gonna text you to stop and you literally will stop like forever and can't log back in for like days or something?

man if they want WB ideas i have many of it like a Paris Hilton WB who will sing stars are blind and your screen will flash so white you get blind for the rest of the day... R2 imaginaTION sucks man

Comment

Originally posted by R221750274 View Post
        lets make a poll for nxt WB.. i want Miley Cyrus as WB and she use her Delphic by Twerkkinggg or maybe a Nokia 3310 as WB where we have to kill it and it has a symbol of infinity on it's life bar and it's delphic is gonna text you to stop and you literally will stop like forever and can't log back in for like days or something?

man if they want WB ideas i have many of it like a Paris Hilton WB who will sing stars are blind and your screen will flash so white you get blind for the rest of the day... R2 imaginaTION sucks man
        +1000000000 to that,lol
        IGN: lilly s361 stormkeep
        Class: Knight
        Free Player mostly(recharged 500 balens once)
        PRAISE THE NOOB \\[T]//

Comment

Dump the grinch

Ok , Christmas is over so can we PLEASE get the regular world boss back? The big green guy was a cute change but his time is past.
          Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

Comparing to previous years, they got until March to get rid of XMAS. (I was on CN servers a few days ago an they have xmas decorations too, so yeah...)

Comment

I like the Christmas orc. He seems to be a very happy person. YOU PEOPLE ROBBING HIM OF HIS HARD EARNED GOLD AND DARU SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

No, but seriously, it wouldn't break my heart to see Redoga again.
              Name: Phoenixia
              Server: R2 S-319
              Class: Mage
              BR: 911k
              Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
              Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Working...
              X