Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Pumpkin Carriage events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumpkin Carriage events

After looking closely at the new event item, I can't help but wonder what idiot came up with it. So one can collect the event items to trade in what they want or can open them for prizes. How is this a good idea? The event item itself being the event box that we get for free. THis is just more example of how r2 or whoever comes up with the events have no logic or knowledge of how the game goes. IT would be ok if they went back to how it was, boxes with one event item and other stuff you can get. However, This event and the two before it sound like over complication and taking a stab at whatever they can to make more money.

Eh, this one doesn't bother me much, because all the exchanges are terrible. If I actually had to think about whether it's better to exchange or open the chest, I'd hate it, because I would never know what I missed out on if I didn't open them.

Comment

Tbh i like this system more and would love if they keep doing event this way, being trolled by not dropping event item from box sucks (and when u cash for box sucks even more) so this system let u always know how much u need to spend to get the item u want or if u don't wanna cash will give u a chance to get event price for free, sure u won't get event item to trade in but except a couple of event (like last one where they gave us many boxes) this won't change much.

Comment

So many players complain about their (lack of) in-game luck. This allows those players to simply save the pieces for the prize they want to receive. I really like this one, but I'm sure I'll spend the pieces instead of saving them.
        IGN: Swinella
        Class: Mage
        lvl: 80
        BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
        Server: Kabam s79
        Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
          Tbh i like this system more and would love if they keep doing event this way, being trolled by not dropping event item from box sucks (and when u cash for box sucks even more) so this system let u always know how much u need to spend to get the item u want or if u don't wanna cash will give u a chance to get event price for free, sure u won't get event item to trade in but except a couple of event (like last one where they gave us many boxes) this won't change much.
          But they actually had the right idea the last event, where boxes dropped a guaranteed event item AND something extra, so you also knew exactly how much you needed to cash if you didnt get lucky with the mount. This is a huge step back (not that I'm surprised, it is r2 after all), and I hope it's a one-time thing. But like fancypants said, the exchanges all kinda suck, I MIGHT get the clothes just the the heck of it, but meh.
          Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

The description read:
            "It's a carriage made out of a pumpkin, what more do you want to know?"

This reveals ignorance for innovation or limitation in creating events, to appease players,
            when the dimension rewards nerf has already ****** all players..
            "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
            Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
            Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

I agree with the OP this is Cupcake beyond being Cupcakes. Even the mentally challenged would say a big what the Cupcake. to this idiocracy. It's almost as if a group of bumbling baboons came up with the system by simply taking a sheet of paper wiping their feces off with it and slapping it on the board of "genius" ideas. Maybe if the rewards were somewhat decent then this new style would be okay but then again when there will be items such as hades (blue), or something to that value, its going to cost a pretty penny to get that. And for all the people (mainly non-cashers) that complain and non-stop complain, believe me you won't be able to save up like you hope and wish and dream because R2 wont allow that. Because if we ALL KNOW one thing it would be the ABSOLUTE generosity of R2, am I right or am I right?

I raise a toast to you R2! Magnificent troll work, *clap clap clap* *hear hear*

*clap clappity clap*
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-07-2015, 12:38 PM. Reason: *clappity clappity clap*

Comment

previous event - you get event item + random stuff
                this event - you get either the event item OR the random stuff

Doesnt matter if you like this system or not. The truth is this means we get HALF the items from this event. And i dont know how anyone can like this.
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
                  But they actually had the right idea the last event, where boxes dropped a guaranteed event item AND something extra, so you also knew exactly how much you needed to cash if you didnt get lucky with the mount. This is a huge step back (not that I'm surprised, it is r2 after all), and I hope it's a one-time thing. But like fancypants said, the exchanges all kinda suck, I MIGHT get the clothes just the the heck of it, but meh.
                  Not really. The idea from the 2 former events was terrible, imo.
                  You could get lame rewards for the basic event item exchange and needed relatively huge amounts of rare event item to get anything better.
                  So I had ~400 basic event items and ~50 rare event items. With the exchanges with the ratio 5:1 I couldn't actually get anything special.

Comment

at least they could put better rewards ....luck stones,refines I mean seriously

coin event is awesome and its crucial to open boxes (not to mention other nice things like lvl 6 gem,cloths heck even luck charm its hard to get lvl 7 wings and they don't come easy as FC)

if better rewards at exchange than yes , but this is pathetic especially that LUCK stones it just hurt my eyes

Comment

Where is the Persian cat my server is missing it anyone get it looks like they missed it out?
                      WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

the cat's muzzle a bit too long for a persian cat...
                        looks more like a maine coon to me.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                          Not really. The idea from the 2 former events was terrible, imo.
                          You could get lame rewards for the basic event item exchange and needed relatively huge amounts of rare event item to get anything better.
                          So I had ~400 basic event items and ~50 rare event items. With the exchanges with the ratio 5:1 I couldn't actually get anything special.
                          Would have to disagree with this. The last event was my best so far getting all the items in exchange and chest (except that elusive hades) for free. I liked the fact that you would get an event item no matter what and added goodies. Remember that they even gave away hundreds of boxes for free so many free players got tons of stuff and so that is why they changed it to the idiotic scheme to nerf the rewards for most free players as there must have been whining from some cash players wondering how free players got the clothing set and mount freely and other nice stuff. You would be greedy to complain about the last event TBH, just my 2 cents and I'm talking in general, not directing anything to you
                          IGN: princestewii
                          Class: Archer
                          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Well now this pumpkin carriage events just get even more confusing. Now we get the valentines boxes that give either a pumpkin carriage or a slipper, where the slipper is essentially the same premise as the carriage. With the slipper exchange being half way decent, what exactly to do with them. exchange or open?

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
                              Well now this pumpkin carriage events just get even more confusing. Now we get the valentines boxes that give either a pumpkin carriage or a slipper, where the slipper is essentially the same premise as the carriage. With the slipper exchange being half way decent, what exactly to do with them. exchange or open?
                              Like I always do, I will wait until the end to decide what to do with them. It really depends on what you want. If you need divinity shards really bad then I would not open them, you get 20 shards for 7 slippers, should get that many and then some very easy. Or if you want anything from the exchange, then don't open.

Personally, I am not going to open either of these boxes. I am done with this luck stuff. If I can get what I want without relying on luck, then I am doing that. Yeah, would I like to have coins or soul crystals or a level 6 gem or the sepeclrum, of course. If I did decide to open them, there is a good chance that I would get nothing good. That is one reason they have a system announcement every time someone gets something good. The game wants you to see that and hope you decide to open yours and gamble.

Comment

Working...
                              X