Pumpkin Carriage events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
    Tbh i like this system more and would love if they keep doing event this way, being trolled by not dropping event item from box sucks (and when u cash for box sucks even more) so this system let u always know how much u need to spend to get the item u want or if u don't wanna cash will give u a chance to get event price for free, sure u won't get event item to trade in but except a couple of event (like last one where they gave us many boxes) this won't change much.
    Yea, this event exchange is easier to make more accurate calculations and gives clearer decision making:
    It lets you decide now on opportunity cost, whether you would prefer to exchange with a guarantee on a clothing reward and
    risk away not opening any of them for exchange OR compelled like others opening boxes and receiving random rewards (999x roses, soul crystals, lvl 6 gems, coins, clothing).
    It all depends on individual. I have terrible luck with event rewards, so personally gauge more easily how many of the event item I need and just do the exchange.
    After doing that, I can go crazy with opening the event chest boxes, since I alrdy have the guaranteed prize.
    Gem synthesis gives a good load of those event boxes for lvl 9 gems, and I'm glad I could get hold of them for exchange.
    Now I feel more at ease with event rewards and opening the chest, now hoping to get that luck coin.
    "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
    Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
    Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
      Tbh i like this system more and would love if they keep doing event this way, being trolled by not dropping event item from box sucks (and when u cash for box sucks even more) so this system let u always know how much u need to spend to get the item u want or if u don't wanna cash will give u a chance to get event price for free, sure u won't get event item to trade in but except a couple of event (like last one where they gave us many boxes) this won't change much.
      Yea, this event exchange is easier to make more accurate calculations and gives clearer decision making:
      It lets you decide now on opportunity cost, whether you would prefer to exchange with a guarantee on a clothing reward and
      risk away not opening any of them for exchange OR compelled like the others - opening boxes and receiving random rewards (999x roses, soul crystals, lvl 6 gems, coin, clothing).
      It all depends on individual. I have terrible luck with event rewards, so personally gauge more easily how many of the event item I need and just do the exchange.
      After doing that, I can go crazy with opening the event chest boxes, since I alrdy have the guaranteed prize.
      Gem synthesis gives a good load of those event boxes for lvl 9 gems, and I'm glad I could get hold of them for exchange.
      Now I feel more at ease with event rewards and opening the chest, now hoping to get that luck coin.
      "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
      Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
      Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Working...
      X