A couple of ideas.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of ideas.

1: be able to buy gold from the ballen shop. 2: give out more insigmias at the battle grounds like when you give in resources give some for that. 30 points, 3 honor, 3 insigmias. 3: we need rewards for pvping in the wilds. 4: I fell like crypt keys cost to much, Just throwing that out there. 5: and for godsakes the knight class is so unbalanced, I'm sure people ***** about this all the time, But I mean really if I fight an archer with less br than me he still wins.They get 2-3 turns before i can do anything. It's so unfair, I can't win in the bg because they kill me even though i have more br than they do they still win. It's so unbalanced it makes me want to quit the whole game completely I'm a level 43 knight and i'm to far to restart or i would. It's ** it really is.

Originally posted by mookie1590 View Post
    1: be able to buy gold from the ballen shop. 2: give out more insigmias at the battle grounds like when you give in resources give some for that. 30 points, 3 honor, 3 insigmias. 3: we need rewards for pvping in the wilds. 4: I fell like crypt keys cost to much, Just throwing that out there. 5: and for godsakes the knight class is so unbalanced, I'm sure people ***** about this all the time, But I mean really if I fight an archer with less br than me he still wins.They get 2-3 turns before i can do anything. It's so unfair, I can't win in the bg because they kill me even though i have more br than they do they still win. It's so unbalanced it makes me want to quit the whole game completely I'm a level 43 knight and i'm to far to restart or i would. It's ** it really is.
    idea 1 is already there (alchemy not balen shop)
    idea 2 (its spelled insignia) there is a battle ground treasure chest
    idea 3 already there
    idea 4 crypt keys are not expensive and i as a knight am fine with the knights as they are just build ur self properly also the 2 attacks in 1 turn is due to the fact archers have high attack speed which i am hoping to get solved soon
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
    X