No announcement yet.

CSGB Matchups

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So everyone who nerfed their guild this time will be up against other lean mean PVP guilds...and get butted out of the top rankings, while the big casual guilds will get the better match ups! Makes perfect sense to me. People who kick out their poor inactive guildmates don't gain much...so short of splitting one's guild up in halves is there anyway for a large guild to gain advantageous first matches?
    Last edited by Cymidei; 02-07-2015, 09:41 PM.

Comment

this is so simple
      you do register by br you have in rank at day you did registered

so if you nerf your guild br up/down you need wait till 3am to register it
      example:
      guild have 600k br (my 2nd guild)
      i did ask my frist guild to borrow some br , so we transfered some people to make it 4m br+
      as it was 4m i coludnt register untill ranks update so 3am (ranks upgrade 3am but they change ranks on 7am)

and now people are back to main guild
      two guilds in , one hard one other easy enemy just for people who need and dont got space anywhere else
      Im segimoto aka versi69 , you can find me easy on Kongregate site if you need advice or tips about game feel free to pm there

Class: Knight
      Level: 80
      Battle Rating: 2.200.000+
      Dragon Sword Master
      Server: kongregate s6
      Guild: NiceAstral->Haven->GoodGuys->Seraphim->WolfReih

Link to profile

Comment

Originally posted by titof22 View Post
        this is so simple
        you do register by br you have in rank at day you did registered

so if you nerf your guild br up/down you need wait till 3am to register it
        example:
        guild have 600k br (my 2nd guild)
        i did ask my frist guild to borrow some br , so we transfered some people to make it 4m br+
        as it was 4m i coludnt register untill ranks update so 3am (ranks upgrade 3am but they change ranks on 7am)

and now people are back to main guild
        two guilds in , one hard one other easy enemy just for people who need and dont got space anywhere else
        I don't remember where or who told me that, but I heard that ppl who join a guild after the registration can't participate in the CSGB or something like that...
        Lunay - Knighted knight
        23.25M BR
        Guild : SHIELD
        West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
          I dunno. I bet a lot of other people will be like me and just not care. With all the bugs, lag, and stupid design choices made by R2/7Road, CSGB just is not really fun. You'll get enough for mount and a few hammers even if you end up in last place, so whatever.
          yeah. plus, it took so long for them to run it a second time, that the anticipation we had really turned to anger and apathy. big deal, new mount. Getting a mount isn;t the big boost in strength and advantage it used to be. I've added 50k BR to my champ in various places and ways, and I still do the same damage to World Boss. still trying to figure that one out.
          If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
            I don't remember where or who told me that, but I heard that ppl who join a guild after the registration can't participate in the CSGB or something like that...
            I heard that last time too. But I left one guild halfway through the last event to fight with another guild, and was able to collect both weekly prize and Finals prize with the new guild. So, I really would not believe anything anyone says about this event. If seems even the Devs don't know...probably because they stole the code from another game instead or writing it themselves. It's the way they do things in Chinese gaming. There is no respect for Copyright. Thats' why , if you notice, all their games look and play so similar. When 1 game comes up with something cool, all the other games imitate it.
            If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Yes, it's still a very poor matching system. In the East Coast the #1 and #2 yet again fought the 1st battle in prelims. Silly.

It's even funnier that the winner of the last CSGB from East Coast went from #1 in the last rankings to out of the top-100. Intentional?

Comment

I think the ones most likely to manipulate BR for better matching are the people who get hosed by the matching system (the #2 guild that always gets stomped by the #1 guild, for example). The matching for my guild, at least the first couple fights (most weeks, I can't make it to CSGB), seems fairly good. I hear from guildies that some of the later fights seriously suck; being outnumbered 4 to 1 and having monsters spawn camping is a fun killer.

Comment

Working...
                X