guild battles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guild battles

hello my idea would be to have a huge guild war you might call it where guilds fight other guilds for guild wealth or daru,coins ect. there is alot of ppl saying oh my guild is better and i would love a chance to prove them wrong if you guys know what i mean thatnks for hearing my idea SERVER{the nether forest**USERNAME{BONECRUSHER**pm me in game if u wanna run events ect..

Originally posted by R24528805 View Post
    hello my idea would be to have a huge guild war you might call it where guilds fight other guilds for guild wealth or daru,coins ect. there is alot of ppl saying oh my guild is better and i would love a chance to prove them wrong if you guys know what i mean thatnks for hearing my idea SERVER{the nether forest**USERNAME{BONECRUSHER**pm me in game if u wanna run events ect..
    a guild war MIGHT be coming in the near future
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

actually there should be a guildwar as seen in guild menu u see a guild quarry...the order of that has to be decided some way.....and chinese server have it lol
      IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Working...
      X