Sylph Arena Diamond group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Arena Diamond group

Can someone tell me how to reach diamond group in sylph arena...I m winning every match but the points required to reach diamond group are way too high...Need close to 4000 points for every next group...So plz suggest me how to reach diamond group,can reach only gold every week
    IGN: lilly s361 stormkeep
    Class: Knight
    Free Player mostly(recharged 500 balens once)
    PRAISE THE NOOB \\[T]//

Always look to get maximum points from a battle, refresh if its the case, leave your weak sylph so others can pass you then attack them and get maximum of points. Iron group max points is 190, Silver group is 220, Gold group is 235 and Diamond group is 250.
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Timing is important too. If the bulk of players have passed you, it's incredibly difficult to find a target that will give you more than a few points over the minimum for a win. But go too early, and there's no one with enough points to give you the maximum.
      Nerfing your team so that others you will be able to beat get ahead of you is a good idea though, if you don't have a power team that can beat most others.

Comment

i use medusa when i don't fight,its 4k green sylph but i don't get it why most players don't remove their strongest sylphs...
        PRAISE THE NOOB \\[T]//

Comment

The most important thing to get in diamond is to get an early start the first day.

use 1 - 2 attempts from previous week between 24:00 and 24:10 and then use your weekly attempts for the new week.

after that the week is easy and getting diamond is trivial. you can generally find nerfed teams regularly and easy to find high pt matches all week. I get 145 pt losses alot of time if i cant find a team i can beat.

My record is diamond 12 as a non-casher

Comment

1. Monday the sooner you start fighting the better.
            2. Always pick the team that is 20 places above you (dunno if you can get higher placed teams than 20 places) or as high as you can get for maximum points for that league.
            3. Don't lose (ever). If you can't find anyone to beat, then don't fight. Instead remove sylphs (actually always remove good sylphs after you are done). This way weaker teams will beat you, so when you start searching again you'll have who to beat. Everyone is happy this way.
            4. Don't fight if you can't get max or close to max number of points for that league even if you win. For example you end up in top 10 and fighting will only earn you 100 points in silver league. STOP!!. Remove sylphs time and come back later, you'll probably be on the 50th place and you can start searching for teams which will earn you good points.
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

All the hassle and gold to refresh just aint worth the extra sepulcrums you will get from diamond 80 rank. And i have finished diamond 80 in every week but last 2 when i stopped caring about sylph arena.
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

if you in silver group and you go back to iron group what shall we do.My sylph areana points gone down to 95 and it was four digit

Comment

Originally posted by maan116186 View Post
                  if you in silver group and you go back to iron group what shall we do.My sylph areana points gone down to 95 and it was four digit
                  Then it's probably Monday.
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                    All the hassle and gold to refresh just aint worth the extra sepulcrums you will get from diamond 80 rank. And i have finished diamond 80 in every week but last 2 when i stopped caring about sylph arena.
                    I agree with this 100%

Comment

Sylph arena's current scoring is terrible. They should change the name to "who is willing to stay up til 00:01 server time to attack first."

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                        and people dont believe me when i said the old ranking system is better back then at the early days of cross server rankings. xD
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Alright,now i know that this is not worth the hassle...most players don't remove their strong sylphs and i know this coz i was checking sylph arena ranking every 30 min(refresh time for ranking) and tried refreshing too...But why players dont remove their sylph,its not like they r losing anything...

P.S: will keep my 6k br medusa for other players when i m not fighting,dont worry about that...
                          PRAISE THE NOOB \\[T]//

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                            and people dont believe me when i said the old ranking system is better back then at the early days of cross server rankings. xD
                            Can't agree with you there, the old ranking system was just stupid. You could only advance by beating players with a higher br team than yours, unless you got close enough to a different point threshold. Players with middling teams might get up to 50th or get stuck in 500th place. The only saving grace was that rewards were basically the same no matter how low you were.
                            This new system is badly flawed too, but I like it a lot better. It would be nice if you couldn't get trapped in the middle of big groups of players with very similar point totals, which is what makes timing the main determining factor in how high you can place.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                              Can't agree with you there, the old ranking system was just stupid. You could only advance by beating players with a higher br team than yours, unless you got close enough to a different point threshold. Players with middling teams might get up to 50th or get stuck in 500th place. The only saving grace was that rewards were basically the same no matter how low you were.
                              This new system is badly flawed too, but I like it a lot better. It would be nice if you couldn't get trapped in the middle of big groups of players with very similar point totals, which is what makes timing the main determining factor in how high you can place.
                              my biggest gripe on the new system is you practically have to fight 10 times/day to get to the diamond group, and the timing is crucial. while in the old system, if you have strong enough team you know where you will end up even with only fighting once a day. kinda like the 1v1 arena.
                              yeah, for vip maybe this may look like a non issue because they have no cd and can skip the fight.

also, the rewards are nearly the same with much more effort. or maybe lower because only a few people in the timezone got the title, while previously 3 players in each (merged) server got them.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                              X